Selling Buy - [WTB] GWacc with +20 HoM title hallo liebe...

Discussion in 'Guild Wars 2 Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by Guild Wars Accounts - Buy and Sell, 3/10/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Guild Wars Accounts - Buy and Sell

High Risk Status: This user has been flagged as high risk due to one or more reasons

0   0   0

Buy - [WTB] GWacc with +20 HoM title hallo liebe wie der title schon sagt suche und kaufe ich einen gw acc mit min oder ca 15-20 max title in der HoM egal welche chars oder so ich bezahle per paypal angebote pls pn me hi , i buy a gw acc with more then 20 max title in HoM i will pay with paypal so pn me pls offer pls Buy - [WTB] GWAMM account As the title says I want to buy an account with a char with gwamm (30 maxed titles) pm details and the profession of the char with the titles. Screem shots would be nice too. 50/50 acount with a gwamm would be perfect, but that's not my top priority, I want the title, so again pm me. Thanks! Will be paying through paypal Buy - [WTB] Hero & Champ Points Found Service Buy - [WTB] Hero R12+/Champ C3+ Unlinked Account Looking to buy a Guild Wars account with following stats: Hero rank 12+(or r11 that is close to 12) Champion rank 3+ Unlinked with CD Keys or Key Any other titles would be nice to just let me know Also may be willing to settle for an Unlinked account with the following stats: Hero Rank 9+ Champ Rank 3+ Gladiator R3+ Commander R3+ PM me what you got and we will try to work something out. More than likely there are no accounts left with these stats but I'll leave this up just in case. Paypal verified and have feedback on , team quitter, , and eBay. - ***************************************************** Buy - [WTB] Hero R12+/Champ C3+ Unlinked Account or R9+(see for details) Looking to buy a Guild Wars account with following stats: Hero rank 12+(or r11 that is close to 12) Champion rank 3+ Unlinked with CD Keys or Key Any other titles would be nice to just let me know Also may be willing to settle for an Unlinked account with the following stats: Hero Rank 9+ Champ Rank 3+ Gladiator R3+ Commander R3+ PM me what you got and we will try to work something out. More than likely there are no accounts left with these stats but I'll leave this up just in case. Paypal verified and have...

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.