Dismiss Notice
If you're experiencing problems logging into your account, please register again. If you have any questions, please open a support ticket to regain access here - http://www.playerup.com/support-tickets/open

For more updates, please go to this link - http://www.playerup.com/threads/playerup-back-online-again.2010672/

Buy Accounts Lineage 2, Buy Accounts Lineage 2, Lineage 2 CharactersMiddleman Seller Guide

Discussion in 'Lineage 2 Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by Lineage 2 Accounts, 9/25/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lineage 2 Accounts

Lineage 2 Accounts
    Expand Collapse
    Bot

0   0   0

help Enter World Timeout

Account Information
    OGG L2Walker 10.9.3 19:04:17 »¶Ó*ʹÓÃÐÐÕß¡£ 19:04:17 Link LoginServer Succeed. 19:04:21 Login LoginServer Success. 19:04:22 上次登录服务器[01] 19:04:22 服务器[01]当前在线率:5.34%,能否登陆:能 19:04:24 Link GameServer Succeed. 19:05:10 ->Enter World Timeout.

Account for Sale

Main Character Information
    Ajuda L2 alpha pls

Account Information
    Wanted program to edit items in Lineage

Account for Sale

PET HP

Account Information
    Hello, i want to ask, it is possible to se bot to use hp pots for pet, like Great wolf? Because bot can just feed pet, but my pet does bigger damage then me, and then mob starts atack him.

Account for Sale

User.ini modification issue.

Account Information
    Hello everyone as it is my 1st post here. I've got couple of questions about user.ini enchating and I just wondering if You guys could help me to find out. So the thing is when I am trying to set ghost cam without any zooming limit on it i cannot rotate camera over my character. Also i having problem while setting zoom hack, i mean in reverse side. So when i set it up than client getting stuck and I can't do nothing. And one more thing... If anybody can explain me please, how to set Numpad buttons without writing at the same time, what i mean is do i need to turn it on to use any previous binded buttons? Appreciate any help guys. ...and Merry Christmas to all of You anyway. btw i am talking about Hellbound client (CT1.5) edit: well infinity zoom is working and rotation too. But I still having a problem with zoom into a character and with numpad buttons. Does anybody have any idea?

Account for Sale

Gameguard Protection [Problem] - CT1/Hellbound

Account Information
    Hi. I was playing on L2Chuz(L2J CT1 server), it was a kamael server, and I bypassed my gameguard using a GG Killer, so I could use L2Walker/Cheat Engine,etc. But now, it became a Hellbound server and I can't bypass the gameguard or use L2Walker there because everytime I enter the server I get disconnected after 15 seconds (around). So I really cannot bypass the gameguard and play. This problem exists on many L2J/L2jfree/... servers. I think it's a kind of protection that doesn't allow you to stay in the game with a different gameguard (when you emulate/kill/bypass it). Well, I guess it's not a client gameguard protection because I found this at "General.properties" server's file: Quote: #================================================= ===========# # Server Security # #================================================= ===========# # Bypass exploit protection, to ENABLE protection, set to true. # To disable protection set this to false. # Retail: true BypassValidation = True # Enforce gameguard for clients # GameGuardEnforce - enforces gameguard query on character login # GameGuardProhibitAction - don't allow player to perform trade, talk with npc # or move until gameguard reply is received. # Retail: true, true GameGuardEnforce = True GameGuardProhibitAction = True If those settings were "False", the problem wouldn't exist. So, we could use cheats and bypass the gameguard normaly. But that's not true... So, I would like to know if someone knows any method to bypass that protection and enable us to kill the client gameguard and play normaly. Thank you.

Account for Sale

OOG wont Work, Here are the Messages

Account Information
    08:59:57 ->Verify Fail. 08:59:57 »¶Ó*ʹÓÃÐÐÕß¡£***************************************************** 08:59:57 ´ËÕ˺ÅÉÐδ³åÖµ. that what happens when i try to log my char in.. here are the ip's that i get in using nestat-n 66.228.114.74:2110 66.228.114.74:7777 what should i do to the set of oog?..kindly fill this up..tnx..Tnx for all the help please help me with this [DEFAULT] CountryList=eternal DefaultCountry=0 DefaultServer=0 DefaultCharacter=0 DefaultAccount= DefaultPassWord= [eternal] LoginServerIP= LoginServerPort= ProtocolVersion= ServerList= ProxyServerIP= ProxyServerPort= UseProxy=0 isC4=0 doEncDec= doOutEnc= doRSAEnc= [WSS] Port=

Account for Sale

Login LoginServer Timeout. PLEASE HELP

Account Information
    13:19:52 »¶Ó*ʹÓÃÐÐÕß¡£ 13:19:52 Link LoginServer Succeed. 13:20:22 ->Login LoginServer Timeout. 13:22:23 »¶Ó*ʹÓÃÐÐÕß¡£ 13:22:23 Link LoginServer Succeed. 13:22:53 ->Login LoginServer Timeout. Can some1 tell me what to do if this things appear?..

Account for Sale

How to get the IP of the Server

Account Information
    Please give me info's about it, or if someone is kind enough kindly give me details on how to get the ip of L2-eternal [DEFAULT] CountryList= DefaultCountry= DefaultServer= DefaultCharacter= DefaultAccount= DefaultPassWord= LoginServerIP= LoginServerPort= ProtocolVersion= ServerList= ProxyServerIP= ProxyServerPort= UseProxy= isC4= doEncDec= doOutEnc= doRSAEnc= LoginServerIP= LoginServerPort= ProtocolVersion= ServerList= ProxyServerIP= ProxyServerPort= UseProxy= isC4= doEncDec= doOutEnc= doRSAEnc= or kindly email me at *****************************************************

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.