Buy Accounts Lineage 2, Buy Accounts Lineage 2, Lineage 2 CharactersMiddleman Seller Guide

Discussion in 'Lineage 2 Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by Lineage 2 Accounts, 9/25/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lineage 2 Accounts

Lineage 2 Accounts
    Expand Collapse
    Bot

0   0   0

L2 phx Error

Account Information
    This avendi a very serious error in my l2phx ... All l2phx are giving error! This is the following error: The l2pbx.exe encountered a problem and needs to close. (Send the error report) (Not sent) Please Help me!!

Account for Sale

Main Character Information
    pls help in Lineage 2 interlude

Account Information
    hi all....(first i sry on my bad english ^^) so listen i must hack to l2 interlude have for subclass multi skills and to buy with the GM shop things like blassed scrolls... i serch this hack too much time and i d'ont fund this - pls pls pls pls help me.... i really thx to u if u can to give me this hack and say me how used with him... or if no so i try to learn alone to do that ^^.. and again pls pls pls pls give me this hack

Account for Sale

Maphack lineage

Account Information
    is there any maphack for lineage???

Account for Sale

Critical Error

Account Information
    Hi im not sure if i am posting this in the correct place so if im not i apologies and can you move it please. Everytime i try to open a cracked walker i get this critical error, does anyone know how to fix this? Many thanks for the help 2009.5.7 07:49:03 OS : Windows XP 5.1 (Build: 2600) CPU : GenuineIntel PentiumPro-class processor @ -2618 MHz with 2047MB RAM Video : NVIDIA GeForce 8500 GT (6371) PosCode : LS1:0:0:0 4/0 General protection fault! History: UOrcMove::CalculateCRC32
    Account for Sale

enchant bug

Account Information
    anyone know of a confirmed retail enchant bug ..i'm so sick of runnin round at +4 or +5 then bang no weapon +6 gief help gief results on working bug post here pls

Account for Sale

Lineage 2 - Model change

Account Information
    Hi there, is it possible to change the character model in l2? for example I want that my human fighter looks like a dark elf fighter. Is it possible with changing database? Thanks for help.

Account for Sale

L2W on L2 Extreme...

Account Information
    I don't know what to do T_T I'm playing on l2 extreme ***************************************************** and i want use L2w there but i have 1 problem. When I turn on the game by l2w and press end to start combat i get "You will be kicked by illeagal action. GM informed." W/ L2w i can play normaly but with it i cant -.- any solution?

Account for Sale

Need a little help

Account Information
    Hello, So i'm new to this whole thing and wanted to see if anyone could help me out. So i play on L2 US official server Aria and i'm trying to figure out what it bot exactly that i need to dl to run on the server. i've been reading the forums but i just want to make sure i don't DL the wrong one so if there is anyone who could help me out with this that would be awsome. if anyone plays on that server and can help me set up you can email me at ***************************************************** Thanks Hybrid any help is appriciated

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.