Buy Account Lineage 2, Sell L2 Buy Account, Lineage 2 CharactersMiddleman Seller Guide

Discussion in 'Lineage 2 Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by Lineage 2 Accounts, 9/25/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lineage 2 Accounts

Lineage 2 Accounts
    Expand Collapse
    Bot

0   0   0

[HELP IG Walke] new in forum

Account Information
    Hi everyone and greetings !! (sorry for my english they suck...) My Question is : I am playing on Lineage2paradise (*****************************************************) and I can't use neather IG or OOG walker on this server (I Have bought a licence for Walker). The problem is that IG Walker needs L2.exe to get Launched but the patch the server has dont let the client open while running the L2.exe. To run the cliend you have to enter their Lineage2paradise.exe. So walker dont find and its impossible to run the game... Does anyone has a solution on that? Thank you in Advance Jam P.S. Sorry if this is answered before but I am new in here and Posts are sooo many to search them, even if I use search I cant figure a way to search the specific problem. Please dont flame......

Account for Sale

Main Character Information
    L2w OOG 10.9.0 problem with Avast Antivirus

Account Information
    Anyone else using Avast! Antivirus software on their systems here? I encountered a Trojan detection today while I was trying to run the OOG L2w. This was the first time this happened since I was using the L2w 10.9.0 (august 2008) on L2SEA and the error message is: Trojan:Win32:Agent-ACOT Is this because of the VRDB updates of Avast? should I disable the antivirus to run the walker?

Account for Sale

emir0n takes vacation by force -,-

Account Information
    Well yea ... my computer gave up his life during a warcraft3 dota game and i dont know where the problem could be and i dont have money for a new one atm,so i will be forced to connect to the forum from school or sometimes from friends pc when hes around ... till then i will ask some mod to guard the l2 section till i get my pc running again And i hope that my 3 HDDs are OK cz my last 4 years of work are stored there. Till then dont spam the forum plz and dont write me PMs about your problems,cz i wont responde till i have my pc running again.Thx for the understanding.

Account for Sale

[2W script help] How to read a recipe in dwarven craft?

Account Information
    Ok I'm Creating a script to create ss ---> deposit ---> create bss ---> deposit I have a problem: Set(L2WALKER,ENABLE) USESKILL(Dwarven Craft[ID=1321],SELF) p>
    Account for Sale

Well written script tutorial

Account Information
    Hey guys its been awhile is now anyone out there who can show me how to script? I mean i know the basics but im still not able to write an scrippt which makes my char doing what i want him to all n8 long .... I really would welcome all help to that!! (and youll 100% get and thanks from me EDIT: I mean eL2walker scrippting ^^

Account for Sale

XEEBRA

Account Information
    First of all i wanna congratulate you for your work .. keep it up .. now i got a problem .. i cant log on a l2j server with any version of a bot .. maybe i am not smart enought .. the server is *****************************************************.. .you can use the following account to log in "quickly" pasw "mamaliguta".... if you find a way to make any boot work please tell me ... thanks a lot .. and btw the information i could get from l2phx is new client l2.exe (176) Connect intercepted at 64.16.193.27:2106 New connection - 0 Connect intercepted at 64.16.193.27:7777 New connection - 1 Connection 1 Broken Pipe Connection 0 Broken Pipe Connect intercepted at 64.16.193.27:7777 New connection - 0

Account for Sale

l2walker scripts..

Account Information
    helo good day i need a script about the event of alchemist chest.. can any body give me some script of this thanks. .

Account for Sale

Lost my Great Wolf, pls help !!!

Account Information
    Was botting 3-man-party at VAlley of Saints, after few hours they got killed... no wolf on party window, and no wolf necklace on inventory (6 hours later). Can someone tell me what could happened, and if there is any solution ?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.