Buy Account Lineage 2, Sell L2 Buy Account, Lineage 2 AccountMiddleman Seller Guide

Discussion in 'Lineage 2 Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by Lineage 2 Accounts, 9/25/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lineage 2 Accounts

Lineage 2 Accounts
    Expand Collapse
    Bot

0   0   0

OOG Crack.exe

Account Information
    Any one can fix the crack.exe of OOG still infect with virus (Win32:Agent-ACOT [Trj]) im using this almost 9months, all antivirus canot detect this virus inside the crack.exe this november 2008 the antivirus update ther database they detect the Protect virus inside the crack.exe, this is danger to ur Harddrive cause this direct infect the system.info of ur harddrive.

Account for Sale

Main Character Information
    [Question]Help

Account Information
    Can anyone give me a keylogger???(enchanter) that works for gracia..please a link or something

Account for Sale

L2Walker can't enchant S80?

Account Information
    I've given OOG L2walker a shot to get rid of the enchant delay, but I've just noticed it won't let me enchant S80 items like Icarus and Dynasty. Any ideas?

Account for Sale

hilfe =(

Account Information
    kennt sich jemand in dem game 100% aus brauche hilfe

Account for Sale

l2w OOG 10.9.3

Account Information
    Just want to report about l2w OOG 10.9.3 in Sticky section l2w bot collection c4-interlude-kamael/hellbound-gracia. It is working but Inv items are messed up (ruins the script when running) unlike 10.9.0 which has everything working fine. I'm in L2 SEA Retail. Thank emir0n for the constant updates.

Account for Sale

L2j protection against IG walkers

Account Information
    It's a kinda intresting information imo, and new for me. I tried the new Gracia Part II IG walker on L2j. After 7 mins, a GM arrived to tell me: botting is not allowed. I was wondering how could he catch me so fast... after a lil thinking I got the answer: When you start botting, the server logs your movements and skill uses. After some minutes the server spawns invisible mobs, that the walker start hitting. Finally the GM get message, that some1 hit the invisible creature... More intresting: if the walker start hitting the invisible mobs, you cant see the character's casting and mob's name/hp. With L2NET the result is the same. Server: *****************************************************

Account for Sale

can someone edit my npcname-e.dat?

Account Information
    Hi, im a treasure hunter on a private server and play l2 since few weeks, i found in the forum that there is a possibility for knowing which chests are good and which ones are bad, but with the npcname-e.dat file which was attached i couldnt get the game to play So i wanted to ask if someone can edit my npcname-e.dat i dont know which Chronicle im playing cause i even dont know what chronicle means Heres my npcname-e.dat ***************************************************** P.S. One more question do i need to deactivate GG when i using an edited npcname? Thanks alrdy for ur help, greez barillest ----- EDIT: I just saw that i posted in wrong forum, i really sorry for that and if i could i would delete it and repost it in the question forum, sorry.

Account for Sale

Could u give me a link of a IG walker for l2world? (c6)

Account Information
    As the titles tells im searching for a IG walker for l2world -interlude... if u have any plz help me and post. thnx

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.