Dismiss Notice
If you're experiencing problems logging into your account, please register again. If you have any questions, please open a support ticket to regain access here - http://www.playerup.com/support-tickets/open

For more updates, please go to this link - http://www.playerup.com/threads/playerup-back-online-again.2010672/

Buy Account Lineage 2, Lineage 2 Buy Account, Lineage 2 CharactersMiddleman Seller Guide

Discussion in 'Lineage 2 Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by Lineage 2 Accounts, 9/25/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lineage 2 Accounts

Lineage 2 Accounts
    Expand Collapse
    Bot

0   0   0

L2 P CT 2.4 Server or Interlude (C6) taht l2 phx works!

Account Information
    Hey hey hey . I am looking for a P-Server on l2 (anyway u know that l2 section xD) that l2 phx works....It should be Gracia CT 2.4 (Epilogue)or Interlude(C6) If you have any ideas plx let me know.

Account for Sale

Main Character Information
    Problem with my server

Account Information
    Firstly Hello to all, This is my first topic and i have this problem: I opened my server (in cmd window it says: registered to login as Server 1 : Bartz) BUT When i am going to login (decrypted , edited , encrypted l2.ini) it doesnt show anything.I have auto create accounts on and it doesnt make one.I did a test on my internet connection and i got 2 mb/sec.Please heelppp!!

Account for Sale

Poll: Lineage 2 - need moderation?!

Account Information
    Lineage 2 area is not moderated! Need new moderator for Lineage 2! Updated fixed posts with new bots / guides, etc :)

Account for Sale

OOG Walker Official Servers

Account Information
    Today before like 2-3hours a problem came up with OOG walker and can't login at all .Anyone else has the same problem ?And if someone has any idea how it will get fixed are welcomes Thanks

Account for Sale

Lineage 2 Renewal; PLease help with walker.

Account Information
    Okay, I have tried a lot of ways to get walker running on this server. What's weird is that I can get walker running on retail, but I cannot get it to run correctly on Renewal. I use the TCPTunnel Method of getting walker to verify. Through many ways, I have tried to come up with the IP of the server using "netstat -n"; I plug in the IP and Port, and it cannot verify. Anyone have this problem with walker on this server? Yes?

Account for Sale

Disconnected - HELP

Account Information
    I'm playing this server ***************************************************** and i trying to use l2 walker, it's verify OK but when i start auto training i DC You will be kicked for illegal action and thing.... Someone can help me? someone have NO GG for gracia epilogue or some bypass or know how to fix it? Thank you.

Account for Sale

Bypass l2mxc

Account Information
    did anyone try to bypass l2mxc's server protection? Did u guys try to use l2net and l2w, i think the blowfish/token is different

Account for Sale

L2NET OOG [cannot see target]

Account Information
    Hello, this is my second day @ boting and I have a big problem. When I use autofighter, my char usually get's stuck with [cannot see target] message. How can I fix it ? maybe I have got some settings wrong. Please help.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.