Buy Account Lineage 2, Lineage 2 Buy Account, Lineage 2 AccountsMiddleman Seller Guide

Discussion in 'Lineage 2 Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by Lineage 2 Accounts, 9/25/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lineage 2 Accounts

Lineage 2 Accounts
    Expand Collapse
    Bot

0   0   0

[Tales Network] Recruiting Full Lineage2 Team

Account Information
    About us Tales Networks is a gaming network brought to you by the creators of Maple Tales. It's slowly expanding into many games, starting from MapleStory, moving to Lineage 2 now. Our MapleStory server is successful and is one of the top 5 on the rankings. As stated above, we are planning to expand this by creating a Lineage server which will later result in more games being created. Currently, we are looking for the following positions. Available Positions Game Developer - (0/2) Gamemasters - (0/4) Web Developer - (0/1) Graphics Designer - (0/1) Current Staff Anujan - Adminstrator of Tales Networks boinker/Devious - Administrator of Lineage 2 Server Application formats Web Developer PHP Code: Name: PHP Code: Age: Timezone: Example of works: Why you should get this job: Tell us a little about yourself: What type of coding can you do: Have you web developed for anyone else?: Graphics Designer PHP Code: Name: PHP Code: Age: Examples: Why you should get this position: Have you designed before(yes/no) : What do you think of yourself: Game Developer PHP Code: Name: PHP Code: Age: Timezone: Time willing to dedicate: Have you developed for other servers? If so who?[must show proof]: Why should you get this position: How would you help this server?: Gamemaster PHP Code: Name: PHP Code: Age: Timezone: Time willing to dedicate: Have to ever GMd before? If so for who?[must show proof of some sort]: Why do you want to be a GM?: How would you help the server and its people?: Thank you, Tales' Staff

Account for Sale

Main Character Information
    ://l2kastien/ l2w

Account Information
    link for some tutorial plz.. I know ppl are botting there. question is how /edit this is the prob: ://img204.imageshack.us/img204/5835/werror.png

Account for Sale

[Need] L2Phx Working Echant Srv. [Offer] Stuff's

Account Information
    Hi @ All I need one interlude server where l2phx 3.1.6 works.. or any version to enchant items. The one who will give me that server/s will get a lot of things.. illegal ones wich will help you buy things over internet^^ i can't say what i give in here. i can be found on ! Messenger at : Piff / ***************************************************** Good luck to u guys! PS. Dont reply here... add me on or

Account for Sale

L2Azure

Account Information
    Hello I wants to know if it was possible to bot on l2Azure (C5). I not find a version that works. I must not be alone in the box uses l2walker ^ ^ The versions 1.55 and 1.61 does not work .. Someone to help me?.

Account for Sale

L2 Walker IG for C5

Account Information
    Can anyone share a L2 walker IG for c5 im playing in a private server

Account for Sale

IG Does not buff clanned party members

Account Information
    Friends, I have a small group running around being L2W-Powered. I have put 2 toons in a clan. After putting them in that clan, the buffers do not buff them anymore even though they are scripted correctly. Correct settings have been used in the tab "Party Setting". The script worked perfectly before the toons were in a clan. Is there something i overlooked? Neither party buffing on all party members (by leaving the name box white) or buffing by adding their names works. What do I do! Currently I manually buff with macro and control setting -> receive message -> use skill however this does not allow me to go afk. Any advice is welcome!! P.S. I play on a private server using an l2j version.

Account for Sale

What character for PvP and raids ?

Account Information
    Hey guys, What character can be best used for PvP and raids ? And if possible tell me how to play it well.

Account for Sale

Just a question

Account Information
    Hey all, What's the status on HLAPEX for interlude servers ? Does it still work on most of them or are they all patched like most of the Gracia servers ? Thx

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.