Buy Account Lineage 2, Buying Lineage 2 Buy Account, Lineage 2 AccountMiddleman Seller Guide

Discussion in 'Lineage 2 Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by Lineage 2 Accounts, 9/25/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lineage 2 Accounts

Lineage 2 Accounts
    Expand Collapse
    Bot

0   0   0

Buff stacking? How to do it?

Account Information
    Hello guys, I never buff stacked, but i guess it could be useful for me, to use on my farming char and instead of one empower maybe have 2 or 3 empower buffs Any1 mind sharing with me what i need to know about buff stacking ? I am playing interlude. Thank you in advance

Account for Sale

Main Character Information
    looking for developer for l2j epilogue!

Account Information
    helloz im looking for dev for one l2j epilogue server reply there or pm me ty

Account for Sale

L2 Vendetta Hacked badly!

Account Information
    Ok, so l2 vendetta just died for me. In consequence my "cheater" side got all excited with it. The server was hacked pretty badly in my opinion, with people showing up with Epic jewels outa no where, and skills +30 and tons of GoldBars and someone even managed to create a GM char to drop items all over the main market place. Now my question is, How do that people managed to make such things? How is that possible? Where do they learn it ? I want to look deeper into this because i want to learn it my self, i live to exploit, and now, i want to accomplish some exploits like that on a couple l2 servers so i can get my fetish pleased ! xD I am requesting the deeper knowledge of many wise people who happen to gather all in this forum, to look into this request as a friendly and innocent request, i know many people who hold this kind of knowledge doesn't like to share it, and they just turn aggressive when asked to, If you don't want to share, avoid posting please.

Account for Sale

OOG bot rpg-club

Account Information
    Hi, I have tried to start botting on this server, I have read all the posts but I didnt find any info that will be usefull for my problem. Tools: eL2Walker10.9.7 + xzCrk. My bot folder: ***************************************************** 02:10:13 »¶У*К№УГРРХЯЎЈ 02:10:13 Link LoginServer Succeed. 02:10:16 Login LoginServer Success. 02:10:17 上次登录服务器[06] 02:10:17 服务器[06]当前在线率:19.56%,能否登陆:能 02:10:22 Link GameServer Succeed. 02:10:22 ->Login GameServer Fail. This server has an trader bot - it is Walker 10.9.7. here it is => ***************************************************** But all the functions are restricted-only shopping and trade Can someone add some info what i need to do? OR I have no chance to start botting on this server?

Account for Sale

Epilogue PvP Midrate/Highrate "BEST NEW DEV TEAM"

Account Information
    There is a BRAND NEW up and coming Mid-rate PvP server (Epilogue) Launched on Jan. 28, 2010 - I personally am a fuss when it comes to l2 servers and this one met more then my expectation. Behold an extremely qualified team which is like gold these days, dedicated with constant developments, receptive and honest team. I'd love for more players to come check it out, you wont be disappointed Lineage II Netopia (Epilogue) ***************************************************** 200x - Exp & SP 1500x - Adena Offline Shops Mana Potions balanced 24/16 - Buff/Dance Slots 2 Hour Buffs/Song/Dance (balanced times for special buffs) Enchant +20 Weapon Max Enchant +16 Armor/Jewel Max Enchant Safe:+4/5 Chance: Regular scroll 65% Blessed 70% NEW Helper Pets, New Transforms Vesper, Cloaks, Tattoos, in GMShop (Magic Bottle) Nobles and Clan items sold in GMShop (Magic Bottle) Skills 81 and 84 plus - all in game Forgotten scrolls custom droplist from mobs Clan & Alliance penalties removed (dissolve clan 24h) Increased Weight No Subclass Quest 5 Subclasses allowed (85 level) TvT & CTF auto playerup King of the Hill auto event Raidboss event a few times a day Custom Instance PARTY playerup Custom Instance PARTY RAID playerup One NEW Custom PVP Town! In hellbound! 6 Custom Farming Zones Many Custom Mobs and NPCs Full Geodata & Pathfinding Shift-Click see NPC stats & drops Olympiad runs from 3pm to 6pm EST Olympiad is on a Balanced & Unique Custom System! Enchants +6 Hero lasts 2 weeks, with balanced hero skills Its really worth being checked out, i hope you guys like it and stick around - its sure to grow fast once voted for enough.

Account for Sale

L2 vendetta walker OOG

Account Information
    ***************************************************** this is the server, I need that someone configure walker for this server. chronicle 6. plz someone configure walker send it here or to my : broliai98

Account for Sale

good Privater Server

Account Information
    Any 1 have a good private serwer pz send me

Account for Sale

L2Net interlude help

Account Information
    My settings are okay, but there is one simple problam that i can't solve. When i start "Toggle botting" the character doesn't target mobs. You have to do it manual if you want to beat up mobs... Any ideas where is problam? Please help. P.S. I'm doing it OOG.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.