Buy Account Lineage 2, Buy L2 Buy Account, Lineage 2 Characters

Discussion in 'Lineage 2 Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by Lineage 2 Accounts, 9/25/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lineage 2 Accounts

Lineage 2 Accounts
    Expand Collapse
    Bot Status (Automated): Handles automated general support inquiries

0   0   0

Help - L2 walker IG

Account Information
    Hi, I was just getting used to l2 walker. However, I have some problem using it with my blade dancer. All I want is to get buff from the BD, but no party. Here is what Im trying to do, 1. I want walker to detect if the dance is over, then invite BD to the party when the buff is gone. 2. When I recieve all the buff, I want to dismiss BD. 3. Then, repeat steps 1,2. Do I have to work with the scripts? Ive been looking at those guides for 2 hours, but its really hard for me since I am new to these stuff. Could someone please help me out with this issue? Thank you in advance

Account for Sale

Main Character Information
    Helping Me xD

Account Information
    Guys i had a problem on a C6 server i just can't explain it how it happend a guy came in giran and droped some staff that are a bit difficult to get by farming or buying them and he was just a newbie.... how he got that good staff so what i'm asking pleaseeee someone download ES-L2 - Home this server and try if any hlapex or l2phx working i realy need your help please if any pro with hlapex,l2phx please try to use it plz plx pl0z pl0x Thanks for reading this... and sorry about my bad english.

Account for Sale

L2walker for new L2eXtreme (new reborn)

Account Information
    ***************************************************** its a new reborn i need a walker for it, its Interlude. I tried ingame, but when i press Home, nothing happens, walker windows doesnt show up, dunno wtf. then i tried l2w oog but failed with config i guess. anyone using it over there?

Account for Sale

Ingame L2walker problem

Account Information
    Hey guys ive been using ingame l2walker and it all starts etc. but when i want to start auto fun+combat (to attack mobs etc) it doesnt respond.. it does select a mob but it wont attack it and after 20 seconds it picks another mob and so on Does anyone know why?

Account for Sale

L2 extreme is back!

Account Information
    I tried to create a bot for this but when I try with IG version and i Press Home button nothing appear, i use 1.79 version and with ogg version i get link login server succed and then login loginserver timeout! Who can help me?? Website: l2extreme.us is Interlude Ip: 69.162.70.218 port 7777 protocol version i dont know i tried 746 but doesnt works I get this fail!

Account for Sale

Offline Shop

Account Information
    Dont know if anyone of u know about that how to setup a offline shop on serv? Hope i get a answer would be really thankfully =)

Account for Sale

Need help programming lineage 2 server

Account Information
    hi there i hope its okay to ask this here but we're looking for some1 who would be willing to help us setting up / programming lineage 2 server like fixing not working skills / airship quest etc of course the one who helps us to fix everything will get a nice payment us $ if you want to know more please contact either me or the owner on my ***************************************************** owners ***************************************************** we would really appreciate the help

Account for Sale

Help Me Walker

Account Information
    Ive done it woohooo this thread can be deleted =) i hope for help for a noob

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.