Buy Account Lineage 2, Buy L2 Buy Account, Lineage 2 CharacterMiddleman Seller Guide

Discussion in 'Lineage 2 Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by Lineage 2 Accounts, 9/25/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lineage 2 Accounts

Lineage 2 Accounts
    Expand Collapse
    Bot

0   0   0

L2walker OOG

Account Information
    Hello Guys i have a problem. I play L2EVO its a RO server, im trying to play with OOG 10.8.6 and the WSS 2.5 and after config the ip and all i click on Log in and this is what i see 02:19:26 Link LoginServer Succeed. 02:19:27 服务器[01]当前在线率:9.40%,能否登陆:能 02:19:29 Link GameServer Succeed. 02:19:29 ->Login GameServer Fail. every time i tryed all OOG walkers and nothing too.... if u guys can help me this is the ip of the server: Lineage 2 Interlude ***************************************************** LoginServerIP=86.55.125.179 LoginServerPort=2106 PS:. I need to know how can i find the protocol number of the server .. tnks

Account for Sale

Main Character Information
    WTS ITEMS ON L2 RENEWAL

Account Information
    Want to sell items on L2 Renewal: Raid boss jewelery -50€ each, Raid boss jewelery set -235€, Dynasty weapons +12 -100€ and Dynasty armor +0 -45€ or set +6 -55€ Btw I am still selling my aio buffer -50€. I am just accepting PayPal. For more information pm me.

Account for Sale

IG @ L2sublimity

Account Information
    hi, im playing at L2Sublimity it is an interlude client the problem began since a patch was added i could use IG 1.79 with l2asrv now i get errors when i try to use this kind of stuff, already tried to disable GG or loopback things :S i belive i tried almost everything, sniffe,r l2net... nothing works :S i wonder if there is any file causing this, but wich one? LOL if u need system folder u can download it at: ***************************************************** plx help guyz

Account for Sale

ACP for Gracia Finall Official serw.

Account Information
    LF ACP for Gracia Finall (official EU servers).

Account for Sale

L2PHX options.ini problem

Account Information
    Hello all when i extract all the file into l2 system and run as the l2phx i have this problem Cannot create file "C:program FilesLineage IIsystemOptions.ini". Access is denied. i am new with l2phx help plz. thx

Account for Sale

l2phx interlude (eng version) problem

Account Information
    Hi all.. I extract l2phx 3.1.6 by xkor files to my system folder.. Then i go to properties run as --> current user and i got an error look : ://img195.imageshack.us/img195/6...mage002gcg.jpg As you can see it says unable to write c:program FilesLineage2system\options.ini -----> look is wrong it should go like this option.ini not how can i correct this?? i am not a newbie but first time i have this problem help!!!

Account for Sale

Working Bot for L2Elixir?

Account Information
    I'm wondering if there is a bot for L2 Elixir server.. I've tryed almost everything though.. Even with older l2walker versions, L2NET with deferent protocol versions. Seams the protocol version for that server is 381 ( dunno if that is correct ). Anyway from what I expirienced from that test/trys to connect at least with L2NET When it trys to connect it fails to login server so, or the server don't allow other thingies to connect exept their system folder Or the protocol versions that I used were wrong! So any prosoposal what to do or any proposal will be welcome and thankfull rewarded! Thanks in advance!

Account for Sale

WTS Dev Account

Account Information
    Wts a lvl 77 Sagittarrius with a lvl 73 sub Sword Singer. The account is stripped. Send me a private message or respond here and I'll get back to you.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.