Buy Account Lineage 2, Buy Account Lineage 2, Lineage 2 Character

Discussion in 'Lineage 2 Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by Lineage 2 Accounts, 9/25/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lineage 2 Accounts

Lineage 2 Accounts
    Expand Collapse
    Bot Status (Automated): Handles automated general support inquiries

0   0   0

Main NCSoft account with 5 L2 accounts for SALE

Account Information
    Selling NC Soft account with 5 Lineage2 accounts on Gustin. The toons are in levels range from 64 to 78, including fully equipped 77 Saggitarius, 76EE, 77BD, 78Prophet, also 200 mil adena & lots of crap accumulated over 3 years of playing L2, such as recs, parts,mats etc. $500

Account for Sale

Main Character Information
    Need Protocol Version

Account Information
    I am almost positive that the protocol version changed and all we need is the new protocol version. I have downloaed sausniff from here *****************************************************. I have looked at the following website but it was translated from Russian to English and it is kind of choppy and hard to decipher. There may be wisdom here in this website, but I am not sure. Maybe someone else can see how to tell the protocol version from this site. Here it is translated. ***************************************************** Anyone that can understand this help us out with figuring this out?

Account for Sale

[HELP] l2w 1.92/1.94 on server l2j

Account Information
    Hi, sorry for my bad english. I have a problem witch lw2 IG and the server l2j where i play. I try the version 1.92 but not attack mob.... Can help me, please? Tnx boys

Account for Sale

Dragon-Network

Account Information
    Mayby someone know how to use hlapex there, or adena bugs/tricks ???

Account for Sale

need Help

Account Information
    please help i need a walker configuration for this server ://la2.strimnet.md/

Account for Sale

Need some help with L2Max BakeICE .WALKER

Account Information
    Hey guys, i really need some help getting passed the BakeICE thing, the server is L2Max. and i used to run in game walker fine. but now they upgraded to a bakeice loader. and the game nolonger can be launched form the l2.exe in systems. as a result i can no longer bot so if someone can help me it would be great. i have tried the bakeice gbypass guide for oog walker also. so if someone can give it a go and help me out it would be appreciated beyond belief

Account for Sale

plzz help!! CT1 working walker

Account Information
    plzz help... need l2walker for CT1 working for sea server...thx.. tc u all..

Account for Sale

Interlude L2 walker

Account Information
    Good morning to all, I am new in the forum and I would like your help. I need a l2walker for interlude. I have the IG walker 1.78 but in the server I play I have a problem and every time I go to use l2walker my pc is autobanned (my pc not my ip). The gms told that there is a problem with the antihack programme and although they are not willing to ban the ig walkers somehow this happens. Many players tha use the 1.78 version are not banned and they said that maybe they use the walker with another patch version.Some other players use the 1.78 version in one box and when they go to launch 2nd box WITHOUT walker they are autobanned. So I would like to tell me if there is a solution to my problem or someone to give me a link to download IG WALKER 1.79 or IG WALKER 1.78. Thx in advance

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.