Dismiss Notice
If you're experiencing problems logging into your account, please register again. If you have any questions, please open a support ticket to regain access here - http://www.playerup.com/support-tickets/open

For more updates, please go to this link - http://www.playerup.com/threads/playerup-back-online-again.2010672/

Buy Account L2, Buy Account Lineage 2, Lineage 2 CharactersMiddleman Seller Guide

Discussion in 'Lineage 2 Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by Lineage 2 Accounts, 9/25/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lineage 2 Accounts

Lineage 2 Accounts
    Expand Collapse
    Bot

0   0   0

la2.ru dualbox?

Account Information
    does anyone have any method to make dualbox excluding 2 windows users and running 1 box each on russian off? pls help

Account for Sale

Main Character Information
    l2walker scripts help

Account Information
    Hi guys,i'm trying to learn making scripts with l2walker IG and i found a problem ! I need to make a script for a Prophet that check if another player in party have all buffs (including PoF). If not he will make only single buffs that he need (like Pof with duration less sec than the other buffs). i found this istruction Code: MemberStatus(object name,status name[Id=XXX])but an error message says me that is an invalid instruction and Code: CharBuffs(Shield[Id=1040])is only for a self check... Can someone help me?

Account for Sale

[Request] Bot for la2.ru

Account Information
    Hi all! i'm looking for working IG or OOG bot for la2.ru! If anyone have it, pls don't hesitet to share with me! Thx!

Account for Sale

IG l2w on l2Dust

Account Information
    Any one tryed to use bot on l2dust IL server? pls help me )

Account for Sale

L2w need help

Account Information
    Hi. I'v searched all forum for my issue but haven't found anything with solution. I start my eL2Walker2.13 in private gracia final server, everything works just fine until script reaches a place DLGSEL(buy consumables and minerals). I'v tryed recording and everythin else i thought could help. This is a pic of text, i thought it doesn't work of underlined text, m? Any solutions?

Account for Sale

L2net v372/373

Account Information
    As there is issues with v375 does anybody have v372/373 that they can share plz!

Account for Sale

[L2off c3] 35x LIVE 08/14/09 (l2eX remake)

Account Information
    Live launch Friday! 08/14/2009 Be there! Download the c3 client on our website's "download" page, it's in 3 parts. Searching for a download "host" for the c3 client files, contact me here or on L2OS Forum (frozen) Hey guys just wanted to mention a new server i'v ran accross. It's l2off c3 Rise of Darkness.. all skills working + al features working..the only one you will find out there. It has been in development since October of 2008 and just went into open beta last month (july 2009). Beta will be over soon & will be a great server. It's basically a remake of the l2extreme gameplay back in c1-c3 times but they have added their own system. These guys have put in almost a year of development.. remaking these c1 server files to be a duplicate of c3 retail & fixing so many bugs. Anyway, it has a unique 75+ hero system and custom skills.. hardins academy shopping area with the original l2ex traders, dusk items & titanium armor. A/S grade is craft but they have custom added the materials to monsters in certain areas & the items drop off raids at great %.. it's really nice just check it out! 35x rates. ***************************************************** Please register on the L2OS forums! Thanks to the head admin Silentz0r! My name is "frozen" on the L2OS forums so pm me with any questions you have.

Account for Sale

Hello,plz i need help witch IG walker or OOG walker

Account Information
    Hello! server ***************************************************** now working on hellbound... i need walker on this server...any one can help me?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.