Sold <Bronze>WTS 2 lvl 110 Ilvl 866-850 US server and many other toons with account

Discussion in 'WoW - US Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by Trueprime, 11/28/16.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Trueprime

Trueprime
    Expand Collapse
    Suspended Status: This user has been suspended for terms of service violations or fraud practices

57   1   0

Price $:
    Buy Now Link:
    Buy Now
    Welcome to my thread.

I'm selling my US battlenet account<easydragon>that contains World Of Warcraft Legion,World Of Warcraft Draenor,And Diablo 3 ROS.

For World Of Warcraft there are 2 accounts that comes with this battlenet.The main account is Legion upgraded and consists the following characters and more.

1.US Alliance..server fizzcrank..Lvl 110 nightelf druid=Stormkill..Item lvl is 860 and is equipped with the Legendary boots<Ailuro Pouncers> for complete gear and skill levels click here http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/fizzcrank/Stormkill/simple professions=inscription lvl 711..Stormkill pvp is prestige 1 almost lvled to Prestige 2 WoWScrnShot_112816_082255.jpg WoWScrnShot_112816_082308.jpg WoWScrnShot_112816_082217.jpg WoWScrnShot_112816_082637.jpg WoWScrnShot_112816_082750.jpg WoWScrnShot_112816_082709.jpg WoWScrnShot_112816_082801.jpg WoWScrnShot_112816_082230.jpg

2.US Horde..server Misha..lvl 105 Orc Hunter=Kotar..Item Lvl is 733..for complete gear and skill levels click here http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/misha/Kotar/simple professions=engineering lvl 629

3.US Alliance..server Fizzcrank..lvl 104 nightelf Demon Hunter=Trickytrisha..Item lvl is 729..for complete gear and skill levels click here http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/fizzcrank/Trickytrisha/simple professions=skinning max 800,leatherworking lvl 701

there are many other toons that comes with this account lvl 1-102 for the extras

There are a total of 33 mounts..including Sands Of Time dragon that transforms character into a ridable dragon your friends can hop on.Have the Traveling Merchant mount,you can repair anywhere and much more cool mounts.

The account has most class heirlooms unlocked and lvled up if you wish to make some new characters from scratch to lvl up and play.Many toys come with this account including the cool Blazing Wings that adds the wings to your characters appearance.Many battle Pets are also included.

The Diablo 3 comes with many characters on its own and is an added bonus.Some of the special appearances were from offers I have completed on this account for WOW and Diablo 3.

The account is safe and secure as I am the original owner,and will provide all the security questions so you can secure it.

All my products are guaranteed safe and excellent,have sold many games and accounts here as I have bought from here as well,and ebay. My pricing for this account is 550 or best offer..took much work and dedication to build it up.there are over 26+playable characters included on this account all different lvls and realms.Wow your friends and conquer in World Of Warcraft..Pm or msg me if want to talk pricing.

Payment options I'm only accepting is Paypal or Middleman

#1 Trueprime, 11/28/16
    Last edited: 11/28/16
    • This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
  2. OP
    OP
    Trueprime

Trueprime
    Expand Collapse
    Suspended Status: This user has been suspended for terms of service violations or fraud practices

57   1   0

price is #

3. OP
    OP
    Trueprime

Trueprime
    Expand Collapse

57   1   0

Kotar...Orc Hunter is now lvl 110

4. OP
    OP
    Trueprime

Trueprime
    Expand Collapse

57   1   0

kotar is lvl 110 with item lvl of 845 as seen here http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/misha/Kotar/simple

also new mounts been added to this account.. Sky Golem...Minion of Grumpus...flying machine....Iron Skyreaver...these mounts are worth more than 250k gold and the iron skyreaver is a special purchased mount..note this account has 2 good lvl 110 on it..Stormkill is equipped with legendary boots and has a good i-lvl..mythic + dungeons are unlocked with these characters..stormkill is item lvl 862+ as seen here http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/fizzcrank/stormkill/simple ..Pricing is # and I am the creator of this account..all information and security is included with purchase..for more information or questions..msg me here or send me pm at @Trueprime

5. OP
    OP
    Trueprime

Trueprime
    Expand Collapse

57   1   0

6. OP
    OP
    Trueprime

Trueprime
    Expand Collapse

57   1   0

i-lvl on stormkill is now 865..and hidden prestige skin is unlocked..current lvl on prestige is rank 2

7. OP
    OP
    Trueprime

Trueprime
    Expand Collapse

57   1   0

#7 Trueprime, 12/31/16
    Last edited: 12/31/16
  8. OP
    OP
    Trueprime

Trueprime
    Expand Collapse

57   1   0

This account has 26 days of gameplay on it so it's ready to go..Also I'm focused on my company so I'm needing to sale this.The price I'm willing to take for this account is $325.00 this is a great deal,there is plenty of gold on some of the characters already.Payment I'm taken is either Middleman or Paypal.If wanting to buy using Middleman click the Middleman link on here.If wanting to pay with Paypal contact me and I will create a buy now link.I appreciate feedback as I enjoy having satisfied customers,and always want to improve my performance, thank you

9. Rolan

Rolan
    Expand Collapse
    MOD, Platinum Seller & offers Broker/Pilot Service
    Premium Status: This user has a Premier Sellers Account Verified Status: This user has completed basic background and ID verification Devoted Status: This user is a devoted member who helps other members Platinum Status: This user has successfully completed 125+ middleman transactions Moderator Status (Non Employee): This account handles basic community support inquiries

483   0   0

bump

Trueprime likes this.
  10. OP
    OP
    Trueprime

Trueprime
    Expand Collapse

57   1   0

price is negotible

11. OP
    OP
    Trueprime

Trueprime
    Expand Collapse

57   1   0

BUMP

12. OP
    OP
    Trueprime

Trueprime
    Expand Collapse

57   1   0

Price now is $275. needing to sell this for funding on software for my websites updates.Feel free to contact me here or in a pm.If wanting to use Middleman send me a message and I can create a buy now link.Only other payment I would accept would be Paypal,but must be verified on here.

13. OP
    OP
    Trueprime

Trueprime
    Expand Collapse

57   1   0

14. OP
    OP
    Trueprime

Trueprime
    Expand Collapse

57   1   0

This is now 225

Greetings,
    I'm selling my Battlenet Account-Easydragon it includes World Of Warcraft Legion(main account),Includes World Of Warcraft Warlords Of Draenor(secondary account)and it includes Diablo 3 ROS
    Note>This account I'm the creator and will help you transfer and secure it completely
    I take pride into everything I sale and strive for customer satisfaction
    The World Of Warcraft Legion Account is US Server & includes the following

Realm>Fizzcrank
    1.Lvl 110 Nightelf-{Druid}Stormkill Item lvl 866<has legendary boots>
    Professions
    Inscription-711
    Herbalism-70
    full information for gear and professions click here
    Realm>Misha
    2.LVL 110 Orc-{Hunter}Kotar Item lvl 851
    Professions
    Engineering-649
    Skinning-800
    full information for gear and professions click here

The account includes 26 other toons ranging from lvl 1-104 also the higher lvl toons have great professions to make gold

Mounts=39 in total
    1.Amani Battle Bear
    2.Armored Brown Bear
    3.Blue Wind Rider
    4.Brown Kodo
    5.Brown Wolf
    6.Chauffeured Mechano Hog-<this can be used at lvl 1>
    7.Coalfist Gronnling
    8.Dire Wolf
    9.Dread Raven-<special edition mount>
    10.Emerald Raptor
    11.Experiment 12-B-<this is a rare drop>
    12.Flying Machine
    13.Garn Nightowl
    14.Gray Kodo
    15.Green Wind Rider
    16.Iron Skyreaver-<purchased mount>
    17.Kor'kron Annihilator
    18.Minion of Grumpus-<very rare mount>
    19.Pureblood Fire Hawk<Rare Mount>
    20.Sandstone Drake-<transforms u into ridable dragon..costly>
    21.Sky Golem-<costly mount>
    22.Spotted Frostsaber
    23.Striped Frostsaber
    24.Striped Nightsaber
    25.Sunstone Panther-<costly>
    26.Swift Brown Wolf
    27.Swift Frostsaber
    28.Swift Gray Wolf
    29.Swift Mistsaber
    30.Swift Purple Wind Rider
    31.Swift Stormsaber
    32.Swift Timber Wolf
    33.Timber Wolf
    34.Traveler's Tundra Mammoth-<can repair and sale with this mount>
    35.Turquoise Raptor
    36.Twilight Drake
    37.Vashj'ir Seahorse
    38.Violet Raptor
    39.White Kodo

The account comes with good starter gold-many toys(including the amazing blazing wings]
    and many heirlooms in case you wish to create some characters from scratch/you can lvl fast and survive

Note>The Diablo 3 ROS is a bonus feature..just login to battle.net download diablo 3 from there and login with this battlenet account

For any questions-send me a message or contact me at [email protected]

it's also listed here WOW Legion with 2 lvl 110 &Battlenet Account includes Diablo 3 ROS ⋆ Gamersloaded

If you wish to buy here with middleman Buy Now - PlayerUp Middleman Service

#14 Trueprime, 1/29/17
    Last edited: 1/29/17
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.