Brent1000 & SIEP

Discussion in 'Lineage 2 Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by s0ftwarez, 10/1/16.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. s0ftwarez

s0ftwarez
    Expand Collapse
    High Risk Status: This user has been flagged as high risk due to one or more reasons

0   0   0

basically this is my new account because brent1000 (my old account) for locked out from the Google authentication app ):

regarding SIEP, i am getting my PC back tomorrow and it will be updated to the latest version. I have stalled these threads and I've noticed BE has gotten better with detecting cheats. The chance of being banned is much higher now & I am concerned for everyones safety. Farming is the same but regarding BE and stopping it in services is very dangerous because it now logs when it starts & ends and as well as that it logs if any process internal name is RainbowSixGame.exe is running, logs when that starts and ends.

SIEP will be updated possibly in 2-3 days it all depends on my soccer and work schedule. I will bot be as active as I previously was because I'm a very busy guy. SIEP will also have an additional program to wipe the directory of temp files for BE & CE if any. CE does create temp directories as previously mentioned.

Again brent1000 is disabled and this is my new account. SIEP will be updated for now on.

thank you to all that havec contributed to this community.

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.