Selling Bot Store ( 1 2 3 ... Last Page) Current Bots -...

Discussion in 'Guild Wars 2 Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by Guild Wars Accounts - Buy and Sell, 2/21/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Guild Wars Accounts - Buy and Sell

High Risk Status: This user has been flagged as high risk due to one or more reasons

0   0   0

Bot Store ( 1 2 3 ... Last Page) Current Bots - GWCA based: Vaettir Bot - 12€ Kilroy Rush Bot - 12€ Chestbot - 10€ MyGWCA - Link below. For further information click on the link below: ***************************************************** WTS 3x Bot Ready Account ( 1 2) Hallo miteinander! Zum verkauf stehen hier 3x Platinbrunnen ready accounts! NICHT Nc-Soft gebunde, alles änderbar. Ich akzeptiere paypal PSC oder ektos! Angebote per PN! English: Hey everyone! I'm selling 3 Accounts ready to farm the Killroy dungeon. The accounts are not linked to NC-Soft so you can change everything. I'm accepting paypal PSC or ectos! Offers via pm! WTS Guild Wars Prophecies Collectors Ed. Here are the details: Guild Wars Prophecies Collectors Ed. (Yes the /dance hands glow) Nightfall Pre-Order/Nightfall (Weapons) Factions Eye of the North Characters: 13 TOTAL SLOTS 10 are LVL 20 RP 1 is LVL 16 PRE SEARING 2 are not LVL 20 yet RP Storage: 4 + Anniversary Slot + Crafting Things of Note: 42 of 45 HoM Bonus Mission Pack /bonus Nightfall Pre-Order Weps (great for henchies) Some Destroyer Wepons Over 700 + Unused Skill Points on 1 toon! Will send Pics to bidders! Question: 1. Will I get Bday gifts? Yes. 81 month old account. 2. Will you ship the physical materials? Yes and I will pay so long as you pay for escrow or service to a Paypal account of my choice for OUR safety. This way you show that you are the "true owner" of the account. Starting $149.99 Question: Is Nighfall included? YES. All of the games + the Bonus Mission Pack is included: HAPPY BIDDING. GET THEM IN WHILE ITS HOT. PAYPAL VERIFIED ONLY. Put a min/max bid. Why not? GL. ..... Terms of Sale are governed by UCC and I am not a merchant. However, everything is as is and I will deliver you the physical merchandise so that you are conveyed as the true owner of the phsycial, CD KEY, and ALL RIGHTS attached as the owner from thereon in if you are the winner....

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.