Bd yang jiang hu meridian account (kyoc)

Discussion in 'Age of Wushu Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by shengzhaowu, 11/19/16.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. shengzhaowu

shengzhaowu
    Expand Collapse
    High Risk Status: This user has been flagged as high risk due to one or more reasons

0   0   0

75 Taoist
    75 sunset
    75 Blood-blade Scroll
    Has Icy heart unlocked to 64

a bunch of random inners and pages for later to increase stats for the yang meridian

All meridian to 180, with rg to 216. Of course also the Yang Jianghu Meridian which is 180.

NO reverse meridians

Main Build

level 10 atc rage with bracer x3 and annotation and 5 other skills: Plum, Parry Break, charge, Parry buff, Anti-Air

level 10 x 2 on adbs charges both has annotation rest 6

level 4 unlock full set of snow sword

level 12 parry break on buddah, level 11 on stun, 3 main skill unlocked to 12, rage unlocked to 8
    3x parry break bracer + annotation

level 10 sura blade

level 10 YYTB

Level 3 on Blood Sea Demon blade for rage and charge

level 8 rg 4th, 3 skills unlocked to 10, and rage is level 10
    rage X 3 Battle Ground T6 jade bladePossibly one of the only one on the server since Battle ground gear is hard to farm and I haven't seen any other blades like this one
    + Annotation

Has copy from Joint finger

level 5 Perish Blade Full Set

level 11 unlocked for rg hooks, level 11 leveled on spin

Lots of other farmed heaven ladder sets, as well as Luohan fist and level 7 unlocked for all skills for linglong dice.

I have all 512 allowed skills maxed out
    so theres a ton of other sets I will not list, if there are specific ones you may want you can ask me

Have ALL the basic skills you need
    Horse, Circle, TWA, etc

Flying skill useful ones are all 5, not stuff like waterclicking
    Treasures
    NO FIREWASH treasures

Full set of 16% crit damage reduction and int crit damage treasure

Treasures are all Int Crit % + Int Crit damage, all rerolled to Rg4th skills

Weapons
    ALL T6 JADES:

Two Battle ground Blades, one is the tripe rg 4th rage, and the other is not upgraded

Battle Ground black smith Twin Blades x2 on rage spin + annotation

Wind Fury double roll for the yellow armor multi hit Blacksmith blade

Black smith Twin Daggers, 3 damage 3xspin + annotation

6 Damage chef blade

6 Damage twin blades

6 Damage short staff

6 Parrybreak Long staff

6 Damage single swords

6 Damage Battle ground hook

Weapon Manuals

Maxed:
    100+ superior in bank

Barehand
    Blade
    Shortstaff

Rest are all at 194, and I think long staff is barely leveled and sword is the one I m slowly leveling right now

Miscellaneous
    A lore for every weapon, most of them are 3-star, and multiple 2 star lores, ask for specifics if you are interested
    Has cape, and 6 cloth lores, fur mink and purple cloud are the main ones I use
    Horse lore, the black and purple one, no idea what its English name is.

5mil Cultivation left on the account, though it is a level 9 herbalist so I make green pills all the time. 17D bound liang in bank notes left on the account, and not much unbound so I wont even bring up the amount

Also a level 10 tailor

Most of the items on the account I will leave as is, some tailoring mats and tables, lots of items.

Its over all an well build internal account, it hits pretty hard as is. Of course you can't compare to those dual meridian + fire wash accounts. But with decent internet connection and practice you should be able to beat most of the normal players with no problem.

I m quittin as of right now, school is getting more loaded and I have other things I have to take care off. It will take at most another 2 weeks if you do your dailies and farm QinYao palace to finish unlocking rg4th set.

I have some other info for this account, BUT that is for paid buyers to know. It ll make it easier for you to diguise to leave school if you knew this information.

my Email:[email protected]
    or add me on skype:shengzhaowu

if you read all the way to here, and if you ve been paying attention to the game I m pretty sure you already know who this account may be. I have a good reputation on the server trading wise. That being said, If you do choose to do payments over time, you will not get email change, as well as the secondary password till I get the full payment, Sorry for the inconvinence but its just so there will be less complications.

Asking for 2k, message me and we can talk.

Lastly, please if you aren't totally serious on buying the account, leave it alone.

Have a great day.

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.