Selling Battle.Net account SC2, Diablo3, WoW (lvl90...Middleman Seller Guide

Discussion in 'Diablo 3 Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by Diablo 3 Accounts - Buy and Sell, 8/10/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Guest

0   0   0

Battle.Net account SC2, Diablo3, WoW (lvl90 character plus many 80+) - $250 (PCB) I am selling my battle.net account with StarCraft 2, Diablo 3, and WoW (MoP included). As the title mentions I am looking for $250 OBO. I am the original owner, and have had it since wow came out before the "Battle.net" account system existed. I will give the answer to the security question and it will be yours to do with as you please. I am getting rid of this account because I hardly ever play it (haven't spent much time on it since wrath of the lich king outside of leveling to 90, 87 and maxing the few trade skills that are 600). -Diablo 3: did not play this very much, but I have a 46ish witch doctor, and a 30ish monk. Leveling is easy on this though, the biggest perk in this being included is you don't have to pay the $40 to get the game from the store on this account. -Starcraft 2: same scenario as Diablo 3, the perk is you don't have to buy this ~$30 game, it is included with the account and can be downloaded from battle.net. -World of Warcraft: Server Korgath (pvp) 90 hunter (alliance) 87 death knight (alliance) 82 priest (alliance) 80 druid (alliance) 80 mage (alliance) 58 rogue (alliance) 25 monk (horde) -- Only mentioned because he has a set of heirloom leather caster gear Server Gorgonnash (pvp) 85 shaman (alliance) Server Hakkar (pvp) 57 warlock (alliance) Server Garona (pve) 50 hunter (horde) On this account (on the korgath server) the characters have a master miner and herbalist, a high lvl (500+) engineer, cook, and first aid, and many other lower level professions on the 80s. I also have close to full sets (not sure if I have the newly added legs and other items of all sets) of heirloom leveling gear. As I mentioned I have played this since shortly after WoW originally came out, so there are many titles, mounts, etc that have been acquired, some of which are no longer attainable. If I recall correctly I have listed all important information here, if you have further questions please feel free to email me. I can give any character names you might want so you can look them up on the armory.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.