Dismiss Notice
If you're experiencing problems logging into your account, please register again. If you have any questions, please open a support ticket to regain access here - http://www.playerup.com/support-tickets/open

For more updates, please go to this link - http://www.playerup.com/threads/playerup-back-online-again.2010672/

Selling ATLS: rr90+ Mara full sov rr85+ chosen full sov PM...Middleman Seller Guide

Discussion in 'League of Legends Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by League of Legends LoL - Buy Sell Trade Accounts, 2/22/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 0   0   0

ATLS: rr90+ Mara full sov rr85+ chosen full sov PM me with questions and offers. I will be picking up offers till wednsday and then sell to the highest bidder. This offer is also posted on spamsite and PA..." "White lion rr93 ""Since the other post seems bugged repeating the thread again." RR93 WL 3/5 WF 5/5 DF + 3/5 DEF DF Full Sov Full glyph set+cloak ~3k of gold ~3k of gold scarabs Lotd weapon with +15% parry talisman SC weapons City weapons On same account: Sovereign WP RR80+ RR40+ AM and BW (Can be approx rr60 PM with offer please" "Wtt/wts 91+ wh ""Witch Hunter rr91 Male server KN." 4/5 DF off 4/5 DF def 4/5 WF off 2/5 WF def Full sov off Full sov def Full Tyran 2/5 glyphs LOTD Cloack RR 75 x2 sc weapon RR 81 x1 sc weapon 2x rr83 weapon 1x 90rr sc weapon 300+ royal insigna AND! Now a nice bugged gun from lotd whit 10% crit!!! On WF insignias now ofc. 400+ golden scarabs. 800+ gold AM rank: 40 RR: 40 A crafting alt. Whit LOADS of apot things!! If trade "WTS rr100 WP M/F - cheap ""Hello everyone" I am selling one of my two Warrior Priests... Both are rr100 Geared in DF Not much of exta gear - but both are excellent healers with tons of surviability. So if Your guild need an extra pair of hands to heal - > this is a perfect opportunity. You have a lot of space to progress .. SC weapons Both account have combo RVR pack PM me with questions." "rr100 AM - cheap + guild ""Hello I would like to sell a nice account with rr100 AM" GameTagcom - Buy and Sell Warhammer Accounts and Warhammer Online Characters

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.