Selling APB reloaded Account time based quick sale Hello...Middleman Seller Guide

Discussion in 'All Points Bulletin Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by APB Accounts - Buy and Sell, 8/24/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. APB Accounts - Buy and Sell
    Expand Collapse

0   0   0

APB reloaded Account time based quick sale Hello today i am selling my criminal on EU1 Obeya. Now the rating is not very high i believe its 70. However it has some good armas its on it. To begin with i am selling this account because i have another that i want to spend some credits on, and i have no money at all and i have recently been let go by my boss so money is tight. Ok the account itself is gold [not sure which but atleast 4 up form account gold] I have recently spent £20 on the para millitray pack so it has customizable: Parka hood up/balaclava[ski mask] snout filter gas mask thigh leg configs l/r i also bought customizable elbow and knee pads. to top that it also has about 29 days or preminum left. [From time of post] and has about 21 days on a 3 slot ntec all of that totals 30-35 pounds i want a 35$ card payment type esn paysafe etc the ones suported by apb $35 dollars is £22.50 which is much less than what ive spent but i need the money bad. [I can take paypal payment to be decided] if you are interested id prefer you email me @ "remixedlyrx@gmail.com" Also: The account has never been hacked on neither has this ip address or pc so the account is clean. bear in mind the longer you wait the prem will go down etc as stated Prem: 29 days 3 slot ntec 21 days Images showing i am not lying are in the attachments. EDIT Price drop to $35/£22.20
    [​IMG]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.