Another nice Vet Account US 5x80 ( 1 2)Middleman Seller Guide

Discussion in 'Age of Conan Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by Age of Conan Accounts, 9/28/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Age of Conan Accounts

Age of Conan Accounts
    Expand Collapse

0   0   0

My second nice Vet account ** 414 ** vet tokens *tons of claims including the White Tiger mount 5220 Funcom points ....thats woth 50 bucks alone paid till 1-30-2012 *80 Demo T2 boots, l, helm, staff T1 chest, belt, bracers good AA's alchemist and architect Swift mount *80 Necro Full T2 set with t1 helm Good AA's lots of social pets armored and swift mount weaponsmith and Gemcutter has recipe for 80 2he and blue gem recipe *80 Bearshamen T1 chest, l, boots, belt, arms, the rest are the best blues epic 2h blunt good AA's ( the big 4 you need ) armorsmith and alchemist with recipe for 3pc. necklaces *80 DT used offline lvl so needs gear has some AA *80 Hox used offline lvl so needs gear 9 AA points this account is a steal at $250. I have a good rep on this site if you look over my history. We can meet up on the phone or on ventrillo ect. and go over the details. Pm me and I'll send you my email and # screenshots incoming
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.