Sold Ancient Acc with 77 Ice Wiz, Many Mounts + Pets, Crown Unlocked Locations

Discussion in 'Wizard101 Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by silverdustx, 11/27/16.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. silverdustx

silverdustx
    Expand Collapse
    Verified Status: This user has completed basic background and ID verification

1   0   0

Price $:
    Buy Now Link:
    Buy Now
    Hello, I am selling my Wizard101 Account as I'm heading to college and no longer have the time to play. I haven't played the game in some time, and whenever I buy memberships I end up not playing for more than a week. Getting rid of my account is long overdue.

Account Features:

• Open Chat!
    • Different locations have been permanently unlocked with crowns. These include Jade Palace (so you can farm the Jade Oni and explore parts of Mushu), and a some places on Avalon.
    • The account is OLD so sometimes Wizard101 gives old accounts certain rewards for sticking with the game for so long. Yes, that means I do have the Frontier Dragon mount ;)
    • I have many hairstyles purchased on the account, and the Guardian's outfit from the crown store.
    • I have 700 crowns left on the account.
    • Items exclusively from the crown store or from those packs you buy from the crown store. Unfortunately, none of these items are particularly noteworthy (Trickster's Lying Bow, Unkind Winter boots etc.)
    • There's some mega snacks distributed across my characters and in the shared bank.
    • Life Mastery Amulet (10,000 crowns)
    • Good track record! I have not received any warnings or chat restrictions or anything on the account.
    Account Houses:
    • Myth House (10,000 crowns)
    • Island Getaway (10,000 crowns)
    • Royal Playhouse

Account Permanent Mounts:

• Dream Filly (10,000 crowns)
    • Frontier Dragon (exclusive, not buyable!)
    • Astral Unicorn (7,500 crowns)
    • Faithful Dragoness (15,000 crowns but no longer purchasable)
    • Bengal Tiger (15,000 crowns or 90,000 gold)
    • Black Stallion (7,000 crowns or 70,000 gold)
    • White Mare (no longer purchasable but I believe it had the same price values as black stallion)

Account Pets:
    TOO MANY. Seriously, I have a LOT and I will not be able to list even half of them. Most of these pets are babies, but many of them are adults or older and can cast spells like unicorn, healing current, tower shield, etc. Many of these pets are purchased with crowns, such as my ianthine spectre. I'm not sure if this is noteworthy, but I also have a danger hound.

The account's wizards:
    - Level 77 (Transcendent) Ice Wizard. This wizard has approximately 230,000 gold, by the way. Their gear is stitched to have good stats as well as a nice appearance.
    - Level 27 Fire Wizard
    The rest I've already deleted.

The account also has TONS of furniture and snacks so if house designing or pet training is your thing, you'll appreciate that.

I've spent more than just a few hundred dollars on this account, and I am selling it for $90 which I believe is a very fair price.

ONE LAST THING: If you want, I'll gift stuff from the crown store that is 6850 crowns or less to a wizard on this account (I have some non-transferrable crowns on a different account). With the sale going on right now, this means I could gift you 10 evil magma peas or 34 hoard packs or a fancy pet...

We will make the transaction through Middleman.

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
  2. Ariel9765

Ariel9765
    Expand Collapse
    Verified Status: This user has completed basic background and ID verification Bronze Status: This user has successfully completed 3+ middleman transactions

9   0   0

My Location:
    hey man i can afford to buy this account with 25 dollars if you intrested contact me on kik:ariel9765

3. Markdv17

Markdv17
    Expand Collapse
    Suspended Status: This user has been suspended for terms of service violations or fraud practices

1   0   0

I would like to buy this

4. Middleman

Middleman
    Expand Collapse
    Moderator Status (Staff): This account handles all middleman support tickets Middleman Status (Staff): This account handles all middleman transactions

173   0   0

Buyer Order Confirmation

This message is to inform the seller (original author) of this thread that a buyer has completed payment for your account listing. We will now be creating a ticket upon verifying the buyers payment. No further steps are required on the sellers behalf until we have opened the 3 way conversation ticket.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.