Anarchy Online ServicesMiddleman Seller Guide

Discussion in 'Anarchy Online Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by Anarchy, 9/30/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Anarchy

Expand Collapse

0   0   0

Hello, This is alphakeeper. This message is in regards to the services that I will be offering on Anarchy Online and all of its expansion sets. These services extend only to RK1 currently, but could potentially be offered to RK2 if there is enough demand. This service only involves providing traded items/credits. If there is anything in particular that you feel you simply can not do without, please respond in kind to this message with the details. This includes ANY tradable item or credit amount that you wish to obtain in the game. You may also email me at: alphakeeper@. You may send a message to this address at any time, just simply state what it is that you are after. Some examples of the items/credit amounts I presently offer: 100 million credits 200 million credits 300 million credits 400 million credits 500 million credits 750 million credits 900 million credits 1 billion credits ****All nano's (including the LE victory token nano's)**** ****ALL tradable RK items, Shadowlands, AI, and LE.**** ****ALL ql implants/symbiants**** Example SHORT LIST, NOT LIMITED TO: ***I CURRENTLY HAVE ALL QL 300 (Intelligent) SYMBIANT SETS FOR: Artillery, Infantry, Support, Control, Extermination)*** Full intelligent symbiant sets RBP = Subspace Storage Device = QL 240 + Supple Bots QL 240 + Strong Bots Full suit of ql 300 Combined Paramedic's Full suit of ql 300 Combined Officer's Full suit of ql 300 Combined Scout's Full suit of ql 300 Combined Sharpshooters Full suit of ql 300 Combined Commando's Full suit of ql 300 Combined Mercenary's Full suit of ql 300 Strong armor Full suit of ql 300 Supple armor Full suit of ql 300 Arithmetic armor Full suit of ql 300 Observant armor Full suit of ql 300 Spiritual armor Dchest Modified NotuComm Mesh Trenchcoat GoC - Imbued Globe of Clarity Ql 220 MBC Cloak of the Wandering Knight Gallant Flapper Ribbon Tier three completed glyph Ancient technical bracer Masterpiece Ancient Manual Aiming Aid Spirit Modified Yutto's Ncu Masterpiece Ancient Bracer Level 215 Bracelet of Arul Saba Combat Program + Master Combat Program Melee Program + Master Melee Program Nano Program + Master Nano Program Dust Brigade Notum Infusers Dust Brigade Solar Notum Infuser Masterpiece Ancient Combat Tuner Superior Ancient Combat Tuner Advanced Ancient Combat Tuner Ancient Nano Enhancer Ancient Skills Library Ancient Combat Bracer Modified Ancient Combat Bracer Ancient Medical Bracer Ancient Technical Bracer Complete Crystalised Memories Infused Ancient Defender Infused Ancient Nano Enhancer 2 ql 200 ELLTS for sale currently******* I sell custom ql suits of alien armor as well. Keep in mind that this only extends to RK 1. This is just a generic list of items, if what you are after isn't on the list that doesn't mean that I won't get it for you as long as it is a tradable item, I no longer offer to acquire nodrop items. Again, if you are interested please let me know what items you would like and I will tell you how much I will charge for that service. Also, if you know of anyone who would be interested in the services that I can provide please send them my information. I look forward to hearing from you and I thank you for your time. Alphakeeper
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.