Selling Anarchy Online Accounts

Discussion in 'Anarchy Online Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by Facebook, 9/26/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Facebook

Facebook
    Expand Collapse
    Bot Status (Automated): Handles automated general support inquiries

WTS 2 Accounts First 220 advy EndGame Second 220 Doc almost completed

Hello,

First account has a 220 Advy fully engame, full set of 300 CSS, IGOC,Alpha Symbs, In a pvp setup. Has swap items as well for more AR ect. On this account there is also a 220 Soldier, that can easily be equiped for pvp or pvm. There are several lower lvl atls as well. Advy has BoC and all other Nodrops Soldier has Beast pads.

Second account is a 220 Crat and a 220 Doc, the Doc is almost completed, needs very little items, and the crat has full alphas on just missing armor. Both toons are very easy to finish and have most all nodrops from beast and apfs. There are several alts on this account including a 217 opi shade.

Leave me a PM or Messege with offers, and leave me your MSN or a form of contact so I can get in touch with you

Im only accepting Paypal.

WTS Anarchy Accounts.

Fixer 220/30/70,got all items from pande(boc/belts/ncu's),got all braces(albatrum)/DB.He got also all nanos from apf/db quest.
    The fixer its full alpha's symbiant.Got 2.5k tokens and many more items

bump for

2 acc left for sale
    1st acc: 220/25/55+ Solitus soldier omni side 2.5 token board ,x2 smg pistols, db and alba bracers,beta simbs(missing nervete quest atm use a HD leg) db and ofab armor equiped nothing special a nice farming tank.

2nd acc: 220/ 27/54 solitus adv omni side 2.5 token board , melee setup missing nervete quest and informant.

WTS 2 accounts , 220/70/30 endgame Doctor/Fixer, other 220s

WTS my 2 merged paid accounts (under same customers name and a froobie bank account in there aswell)

Toons in account 1:

220/70/30 Solitus Doctor - fully endgame PVM setup , alpha symbs , done all the quests, and has tons of various nodrop items so u can twink/change setups to like anything you'd like.

220/70/30 Atrox Fixer - fully endgame PVP setup , mostly alpha symbs , and some 280-290s since at these spots alphas are not doable on atrox. Has all the quests done.

220/70/30 Atrox Soldier - stripped atm , but with 220-240 symbs , collected most beta symbs ,and have all the quests done aswell

211/50ish/25 Atrox Agent - also stripped (not playing it) but can become a lovely ganking toon with a little effort.

172/42/24 Solitus Trader -old pvp toon , currenlty stripped TS-er , but equippable for less than 30 mins if u wanna pvp on it. Has every tiwnking item ingame , including 240+ Lya's pads , OT gunship and so on.

150/42/16 Atrox Enforcerer - s10 toon , stripped too atm , but easy equippable.

71/7/14 Nanomage MP - towerstwink that lacks currently AI armors , but its really fun to play.

Account 2 :

220/60ish/30 Nanomage PVP doctor (currently retired) , with alpha symbs/nice ql 300 def implants , just lacks 3-4 AI armor pieces. Done all the quests on it aswell.

220/50ish/30 Opifex Agent - (retired too) - done the quests etc.

172/42/24 Opifex Fixer - Perfectly twinked, took me a lot of effort there. Also has all the quests done and stuff.

------- All the toons are omni , and in one of the biggest PVP organization -------

Most toons have really huge ammonth of nodrop twinking items(like Lya's pads) , and spent IP reset points , so u can rearange them (retwink) the way you like with just a bit of efford.

All the 200+ toons have a set of beast armors , Beast weapons (upgraded) and lots of rare stuff.
    Aswell as all (or nearly...

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.