Anarchy Online Account for Sale

Discussion in 'Anarchy Online Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by Anarchy, 9/30/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Anarchy

Anarchy
    Expand Collapse
    Bot Status (Automated): Handles automated general support inquiries

Hi there, since I have to much school and work I've decided to quit Anarchy Online for good. I will continue play World of Warcraft, but currently my shade is just gathering dust and it is not good so I thought of selling him for some extra money which comes handy. I'm a serious seller, and will provide last 4 digits of payments done to the account for the past 4 months. This will make you the only owner of the account and it will stay safe in your care. Utils: Dreadloch Stab Guidance System Dreadloch Sniper's Friend Research Attunement Device - Offense Level Three Stellar Shade Nanodeck Infused Ancient Defender Ancient Defender Deck: Xan's Viral Belt Component Platform Morphing Memory Protected Safeguarded NCU Memory Unit Viral Memory Storage Unit Enhanced Safeguarded NCU Memory Unit Taurus' Spirit of Reflection Enhanced Safeguarded NCU Memory Unit Weapons: Improved Hacked Medi-Blade Deceit of the Xan Gear: Clan Merits - Xan Defense Paragon Perfected Infused Dust Brigade Bracer Masterpiece Ancient Bracer Shades' Ring of Shadows ql 300 Ofab ql 300 Implants: ALPHA SPIRIT XAN ALPHA SPIRITS Price: 125 euro Payment: - For payment I will only accept moneybookers or Paypal. If you wish to use paypal, we will open and close an item dispute and you need to wait for money to clear into my account. This is because I had people recalling money before and I don't wish that to happend again. - Once money is recived you will recive username, password, full access to history and last 4 digits of credit card used for the past 4 months. Contact: Contact me on Spreaa (we can also talk over phone if wanted) ---------- Post added 01-30-2012 at 11:09 AM ---------- THIS ACCOUNT IS NOT MERGED. You can merge it to your own accounttradeing swtor account or steam account for an ao account

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.