Selling Anarchy Lv 80 Anarchy Low-Life RF Spork (Magic...

Discussion in 'Path of Exile Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by Path of Exile Accounts - Buy and Sell, 8/9/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Path of Exile Accounts - Buy and Sell

High Risk Status: This user has been flagged as high risk due to one or more reasons

0   0   0

Anarchy Lv 80 Anarchy Low-Life RF Spork (Magic Find) Witch It has 6 extra bank tabs and spark spider effect from the cash shop (worth $20 itself). One tab (5th tab) full of uniques, the decent ones I showed in the picture. A couple of tabs with rares I've identified that are worth selling for at least some chaos each. Last few tabs full of unidentified are what I use for the chaos recipe to generate currency. This character is a Low-Life MF farmer and farms Docks and Lunaris fast. It does not however have shavronne's so it can't do maps due to chaos damage. There are 14 regrets and 9 refund points anyway for a total of 23. If you want to do maps that's enough to re-spec into Chaos Inocultation and go into a power charge build. If you have any questions or wish to discuss the price feel free to send me a message. I will be providing the email details along with the account details as when you log in from a new location it requires a code which is sent to the account email address so you won't have to worry about this.
    [​IMG]

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
  2. OP
    OP
    Mo Rick

Mo Rick
    Expand Collapse
    High Risk Status: This user has been flagged as high risk due to one or more reasons

0   0   0

i would like to purchase it

3. OP
    OP
    David Miller

David Miller
    Expand Collapse

0   0   0

Im interested in the acct

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.