Aion US Power Leveling | Handleveling from CanadaMiddleman Seller Guide

Discussion in 'Aion Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by Aion Accounts, 9/27/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Aion Accounts

Aion Accounts
    Expand Collapse

0   0   0

Alright, A little bit about myself. I am an 18 year old Canadian with no job and alot of time on my hand. I have been playing Aion since release and have recently noticed that I need to make some money to support my living. I figured I would start up my own powerleveling operation to support my living because I love Aion and have alot of experience (5 lvl 50's). Why choose me over other professional companies? I speak very good english My ip is from Canada so your less likely to get banned. I personally handlevel the account. What I guarantee: I guarantee a refund if the account gets banned and that will last for 1 week after the service is complete. I guarantee that you keep all items and kinah that I make during the time of the powerleveling. I guarantee a fast, safe, and smooth service. My prices: I do not work on a set price system, once I know what class and levels you want I will then calculate the price. my contact info is in my sig.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.