Selling Advanced Account with 10 5* +1(SS/A Tier)LvL 40's and multiple 4* (High Rank arena etc ...)

Discussion in 'Fire Emblem Heroes Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by ✪PiLLaR ™, 2/11/17.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ✪PiLLaR ™

✪PiLLaR ™
    Expand Collapse
    High Risk Status: User has been flagged by the system for one or more reasons. Proceed with caution.

0   0   0

My Location:
    Price $:
    Buy Now Link:
    Buy Now
    Hello everyone, I decided to sell my account because i dont have time to play anymore (busy with work). Feel free to contact me via PM/Discord (PiLL4R#8177)/Skype(Blinkx5) for more information. Here's the content of the account.:

5 STARS: -Robin LvL 40 -Takumi LvL 40 -Young Tiki LvL 40+1 -Lyn LvL 40 +1 -Effie LvL 25 -Elise LvL 30 -Peri LvL 29 -Camilla LvL 24 -Raven LvL 20 -Merric LvL 15 + a lot of 4/3 Stars in the screenshots along with the currencies.

PS: To take into account the rewards for Arena ranking (adding 4000ish Feathers) and the Castle is fully upgraded so you have +100% XP for your characters.

I could provide you with some advice also with the game from my experience with it regarding the strategies with different teams for FREE :p
    I dont mind using a Middleman for security and Scam-free purposes naturally.
    Thank you and have a good day :)

Buy Now - PlayerUp Middleman Service
    [​IMG]

Screenshot_20170212-001158.png Screenshot_20170212-001220.png Screenshot_20170212-001230.png Screenshot_20170212-001245.png Screenshot_20170212-001310.png

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
  2. OP
    OP
    ✪PiLLaR ™

✪PiLLaR ™
    Expand Collapse
    High Risk Status: User has been flagged by the system for one or more reasons. Proceed with caution.

0   0   0

My Location:
    I forgot to mention that have 21 orbs available aswell as a 5* Marth and 5* Cain both LvL 20
    The price can be negociated of course, i am open to any suggestions.

3. benurbiztondo

benurbiztondo
    Expand Collapse
    Verified Status: This user has completed basic background and ID verification

2   0   0

how much for this account?

4. OP
    OP
    ✪PiLLaR ™

✪PiLLaR ™
    Expand Collapse

0   0   0

My Location:
    Hello Benurbiztondo, the price for the account is around 220 euros but the price is not definitive, it is somewhat negociable. Add me on Discord or Steam if you want to discuss the price.
    Thank you

5. OP
    OP
    ✪PiLLaR ™

✪PiLLaR ™
    Expand Collapse

0   0   0

My Location:
    Added Julia 5* and another Marth 5* to the account lately.
    Buy Out price of 140$ (open to negociation)

6. OP
    OP
    ✪PiLLaR ™

✪PiLLaR ™
    Expand Collapse

0   0   0

My Location:
    Account UPDATE:
    .ELFIE and JULIA 5* LvL 40 + 30000 Yellow shards to level up multiple characters from lvl 1 to 20 for free!
    .26000 Feathers
    .A lot more 4*

7. OP
    OP
    ✪PiLLaR ™

✪PiLLaR ™
    Expand Collapse

0   0   0

My Location:
    Many of those Heroes have been rated SS/S Tier and since the Banner Focus changed having them already on this account will save you a lot of time and money!
    You can check the Tier List right here:
    Tier List
    Contact me on Discord on open up a conversation here in playerup for more informations.
    Thank you.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.