Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Anarchy

Anarchy
    Expand Collapse
    Bot

0   0   0

WTS 220 solitus adv. All expansions Kinda unknown adv. Level 220 AI level 24+. Lost eden weapons dualed with Aliens typed. FUll T3 / Otaf, some Ofab Parts, and even more. All the garden keys you need (up to inf sanct) Infantry 230-ish symbs (for the moment, but you can twink 280+ ones easily since the char is fully perk resetted for twinking). HHab/inf boots/1,5k+ tokens All the pande NCUs and items he needs. APF Belt [censored] of stuff to sell in bank. 12mills on the account. The character is fully perk-resetted, so ready to be twniked. 1080-ish abilities *self* atm. It is a clean account so I want a clean person I can talk with and see if he is correct before I sell it. It's a char that is NOT finished. You have to do a bunch of things on it to make it the best. So you won't be bored while using the char. There are lots of things to do on it, so you are gonna have fun for some time until the next expansion pack. I'm selling this account because this is my wife's char and she jsut got a job that takes her alot of time. She doesn't speak alot english, that's why the char is pretty unknown. Price: 250 USD or trade for RK2 items/account (pref: MA) Payment methods: Personnal check, Paypal mail: aoenfo@lavache

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.