Sold Account Lv. 58 w/ Sapphire Nightshade and Garnet Tarand Stone

Discussion in 'War Dragons Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by Vestron, 2/25/17.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Vestron

Vestron
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   1   0

Price $:
    Buy Now Link:
    Buy Now
    Hello Guys, good day!

I am Selling my personal War Dragons Account, here is the stats:

Lv : 58
    Base : Short Base, utilize only Long Island full of lv. 21 Towers : 3x Lightning, 2x Cannon, 1x Fire, 1x Ice, 1x Storm, 1 Red and 1 Blue. most of guys around my level need to use 2 or more dragons to finish the base

Rubies : 40k
    Egg Tokens : 66k

Inner Fire : 100
    energy pack : 100

Bronze Chest : About 700
    Silver Chest : About 400 (i have many Rare, and few Legendary Runes unused on my inventory)

Top Dragons :
    Nightshade (Can be leveled up to Sapphire) with Mythic Rune Invert currently Green Tier
    Tarand (Can be leveled up to Garnet) with Mythic Explosive Shield currently Green Tier

all top Green dragons : Ettin, Hugin, Munin, Ith, Danzig (all is breedable except Danzig, just hatched a week ago)

I am 1 dragon away to breed top Gold Hunters : Consurgens, Whalegnawer and Caladbolg
    need to level up Danzig until breedable, breed Yersinu and then Breed them with Yersinu + Munin

i have researched 70-80% of the most important research until green egg tiers. still left many eggs for research.

the reason i sell this account is just because i dont want and dont have time to play this game anymore. i have other games that requires more focus, training and time as a team player.

Asking Price: I will be happy with $150. i can't provide my email registered to this game to you along with the purchase because this email also needed for my job, and linked to many other social media account.

but based on this official article : How can I change my e-mail adress -

War Dragons

i will transfer my registered email to your requested email, once the payment is complete.

if you have questions, you can contact me via Private Message or Line : ipcctvsupplier or If you need my whatsapp number, contact me via PM. I am player from Southeast Asia, please forgive me if my PM response is slow because we might be on different time zone

Thank You very much !

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
    TianLongKing and Arcangel like this.
  2. Arcangel

Arcangel
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

Hey ca u do do do 120 i buy right away get at me [email protected]

3. TianLongKing

TianLongKing
    Expand Collapse
    Verified Status: This user has completed basic background and ID verification

1   0   0

I am interested in your account. Has added your line.

4. Arcangel

Arcangel
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

Ill buy 150 let me know

5. TianLongKing

TianLongKing
    Expand Collapse
    Verified Status: This user has completed basic background and ID verification

1   0   0

What time did you want to online? Good trades.

6. OP
    OP
    Vestron

Vestron
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   1   0

Dear Arcangel & TianLongKing,

Thank you for your interest, sorry i cant edit the thread. i will continue to sell this account later after double sigils drop event ended on 5march to secure Tarand's Garnet Stone, there is high chance that the bronze chest will be unused and remain 1200 pcs and the rubies will stay at 60k. and the egg token will be at 75k when i sell it later due to prize from Tarand's event branch. i will post the final updated stats later. Thank you!

Arcangel likes this.
  7. Middleman

Middleman
    Expand Collapse
    Moderator Status (Staff): This account handles all middleman support tickets Middleman Status (Staff): This account handles all middleman transactions

173   0   0

Buyer Order Confirmation

This message is to inform the seller (original author) of this thread that a buyer has completed payment for your account listing. We will now be creating a ticket upon verifying the buyers payment. No further steps are required on the sellers behalf until we have opened the 3 way conversation ticket.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.