Selling account gw2 Guardian 80 twilight + t3 armor LVL 80...

Discussion in 'Guild Wars 2 Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by Guild Wars Accounts - Buy and Sell, 2/1/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Guild Wars Accounts - Buy and Sell

High Risk Status: This user has been flagged as high risk due to one or more reasons

0   0   0

account gw2 Guardian 80 twilight + t3 armor LVL 80 Asura MALE Guardian TWILIGHT LEGENDARY FULL T3 SET PM ME YOUR OFFER,, WTT WoW EU 6x90 Druid,Warrior,Paladin,DK, 7k achievpoints, 100+ Mounts not gonna write so much here, The topic says it all, also have some 85 Alts with Decent Gear, some crap. Trading it against a Guild Wars 2 Cd-key i'm Orginal owner of the account, and have all info about it. Armor : [Medium Whispering Mask of Infiltration][Medium Whispering Shoulderpads of Infiltration][Medium Whispering Coat of Infiltration][Medium Whispering Gloves of Infiltration][Cleric's Noble Pants][Medium Whispering Boots of Infiltration] (1 rare, 5 exotic) Weapons : [Molten Dagger of Smothering][Berserker's Pearl Carver of Speed][Nightmare Pistol of Dreams][Berserker's Pistol of Bloodlust] (4 exotic) Accessories, ring and trinkets : [Berserkers Spineguard of the Berserker][Ruby Orichalcum Earring of the Berserker][Sapphire Orichalcum Earring of the Cleric][Emerald Orichalcum Ring of the Knight][Ruby Orichalcum Ring of the Berserker][Ruby Orichalcum Amulet of the Berserker] (1 Masterwork, 5 Exotic) Total : 14 Exotics, 1 Masterwork & 1 Rare ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ 917 Achievement Points 34 unsuspent skill point (34 skills unlocked, 4 still locked (3 utilities, 1 elite)) Has 5k karma and 7 gold money ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ Private information which will be given to ensure your account is not taken back : - Guild Wars 2 login name - Guild Wars 2 password - Guild Wars 2 personal data - Guild Wars 2 cd-key - Guild Wars 2 e-mail (I have separate this Guild Wars 2 account from my personal email, so I will give you the details of this email complete from...

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.