Sold ACCOUNT 3xlvl55 2xlvl50! over 150mil worth of...

Discussion in 'Star Wars The Old Republic SWTOR Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by SWTOR Accounts - Buy and Sell, 8/19/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SWTOR Accounts - Buy and Sell

High Risk Status: This user has been flagged as high risk due to one or more reasons

0   0   0

ACCOUNT 3xlvl55 2xlvl50! over 150mil worth of UNBOUND items!! ey im looking to sell my account. im the original owner so can provide all the details that you need, happy to use a mutually trusted middleman. theres a lot of rare limited edition items both bound and unbound on the account. i will list all my characters and what each one has on them plus all unbound items that are worth some good credits! -Legacy lvl 45 -24 character slots on 1server (will let you know what server if youre interested in buying) all characters come with (EVEN NEWLY CREATED CHARACTERS FROM LVL 1)... - TITLE: Founder(playing since the beginning of SWTOR) - CE special edition flare gun (for purchasing the deluxe edition) - Portable holodancer (for purchasing the deluxe edition) - training droid (for purchasing the deluxe edition) - Holocamera (for purchasing the deluxe edition) - Tawn Fawn (Event bonus item - only obtainable by bioware staff, events ect) - 25x aniverssary fireworks (given to everyone who was playing for the 1st year of SWTOR) - TITLE: Scourage of the Hutts (for preordering the makeb expansion) - Makrin Creeper Seedling (for preordering the makeb expansion) - Dr. Oggurobb Hutt Holostatue (for preordering the makeb expansion) - 5x Basic Commendations (for purchasing the Makeb Expansion) - Longspur STAP (for purchasing the deluxe edition) - VIP lounge Wristband (for purchasing the deluxe edition) - Tauntaun Ram pet (playing when the 'Legacy' patch was released) - Party Jawa (for playing when Free2Play was released) - all inventory slots unlocked! (EACH NEW CHARACTER YOU MAKE WILL ALREADY HAVE ALL THE INVENTORY SLOTS.) - all bank slots unlocked! (EACH NEW CHARACTER YOU MAKE WILL ALREADY HAVE ALL THE BANK TABS UNLOCKED!) - max GTN sale space! (ALL CHARACTERS HAVE THE MAXIMUM NUMBER OF ITEMS THEY CAN SELL ON GTN.) - all Species are unlocked(include Cathar) - all Global unlocks in the 'others' tab (except for SHIP REPAIR DROID and SHIP GTN) - Appearance option: white eyes - Appearance option: Human hair colors 1 - Appearance option: Human Hair styles 1 - Appearance option: Chiss Customizations 1 - Appearance option: Mirialan Tattoos 1 55 guardian (MAIN) - ELITE WARLORD(Valor 100) full partisan min/maxed dps gear with conqueror relics, earpiece and implants (all augmented). same with tank set so you can switch between dps and tank. Bound Speeders to my guardian (named the rare ones) - 40 Speeders in total - Blue sphere speeder (gree event) - Czerka LD-1 Celebrator (limited edition christmas speeder) - Hyrotti Scraper (event speeder no longer available) - Diplomat's Meditations Hoverchair - Ambassador's Meditations Hoverchair - Dominator's Command throne - Overlord's Command throne bound items - 50 pets! (some very rare pets) - Carbonite Chamber - Darth Malgus Holostatue - Rancor Holo-replica - Full rakata set (to change for looks. cant get rakata anymore) - a lot of spare partisan mods for min/maxing the way you like. - Matrix cube - Satele Shan Holostatue - Portable relaxation unit - ALL Advanced white crystals (HAWKEYE, EVISCERATION, WARHERO, INDESTRUCTIBLE) - ALL ORANGE-YELLOW crystals (HAWKEYE, EVISCERATION, WARHERO, INDESTRUCTIBLE) - Black-Green Hawkeye crystal (event item) - ALL white-black crystals (HAWKEYE, EVISCERATION, WARHERO, INDESTRUCTIBLE) - Tythonian force-masters lightsaber - Destroyers armor set - Cathar Honor Sword 55 Shadow - nearly full partisan gear (augmented) (missing offhand, relic, 2ximplants) - used to craft grenades for pvp, have 300+ grenades at the moment - Advanced Cyan warheros crystal - Advanced black-blue Warhero's crystal - Advanced Black-Red warhero's crystal - Advanced Purple Warhero's crystal 55 Sentinel - just leveled to 55. use the guardians legacy gear to transfer pvp gear to sentinel. - Grey Helix lightsaber (legacy bound gree event saber) - Volatile Conqueror's lightsaber - Full set blue scalene armor (LEGACY BOUND) 50 Juggernaut - used to pvp on IMP side. transfered gear from guardian with legacy armor. 49 sage - nothing special just leveling it. LIST OF UNBOUND ITEMS THAT YOU CAN SELL! - roughly 3-4mil credits - 3x Korrealis Baron (worth 20-25mil each!) - Korrealis Commander (worth 15-20mil) - Czerka Crate-o-matic (value varies from 20-50mil) - Revan's Mask (WORTH 5mil+) - 2x Mask of Nihilus (WORTH 1.5-2mil each) - 8x Advanced white-black War hero crystals (1mil each) - 2x Advanced hawkeye crystals (2mil each) - 7x Advanced white warhero's crystals (2-3mil each) - 1x Advanced white Eviscerating crystal (2mil) - 2x Life day Bundles (not available anymore, seen people selling from 5-20mil) - Czerka LD-1 Celebrator speeder (2-4mil) - 8x Server character slots - 11x various cartel color crystals (around 500k each) - 90x major experience boosts - 2x Emote: flourish (400k each) - Emote: backflip (400k) Theres more but ill stop there. i think you get the idea. if you want to see more than feel free to contact me. if there are some items you want to buy then i can possibly sell them separately. COLLECTION - i have started to build my collection thats bound to my account which has... - 65% of all color crystals - 10% armor sets - 24% weapons - 55% speeders - 65% pets so theres plenty of items and credits are selling for over $10/m so theres a lot of worth here, not to mention the time put into the characters. im looking for $2200 and can possibly sell the items seperately. any questions feel free to ask. SEND ME A PM OR LEAVE YOUR SKYPE HERE price is #

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.