ABG +13 Sorcerer - EU Perento (Asmodian) + 55 Geared alts CHEAP! ( 1 2 3)Middleman Seller Guide

Discussion in 'Aion Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by Aion Accounts, 9/27/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Aion Accounts

Aion Accounts
    Expand Collapse
    Bot

0   0   0

Hello fellow adventurer! We can start out with the price and if it's within your likings, reading the rest of this topic would be a really smart choice hehe Price range: 149EURO ~ taking offers. I'm currently going to college and I've figured out farming the platinum medals and abyss points for the rest of my gear (played sorc as main) will take to much time considering I have to foucs on getting good grades on school! I know you might think of this excuse as a scam/fraud but it's the true story. I'ma tell you something about the "content" of the account. EDIT: Chanter is now very well geared, halfway insignias for arena leggings (it has chest + boots socketed alrdy) and 100% MR sockets in arena set will make 2052 mr, 700 crit, and 10k hp. Here's a link to the character, cus I have no time to add pictures. - It also has 550k AP on it! 120k in WH ***************************************************** The account has several enchantment stones L85-L106 making the value of around 200 million kinah + and another 55 mill around the alts + consumables worth of 20 mill so you'd be ready set for PvP as you logged onto the account Characters; - 55 Sorcerer (ABG Tome + Full Arena 2,2K MR / 2,1K MA Buffed). - 55 Gladiator (Full fenris & +12 Noble Dark Spear). - 50 Cleric twink (Full 40e, missing one part all +12 full MR 1880 MR total). - 53 Chanter (For PvE fun full DPS stigmas + only Fenris chest left). *EDIT: Chanter is now 55 and full ETERNAL accesories with ABG rings & Master Carved Korie Staff +10 with Silence godstone and with 2 condition arena combine WITH 750k AP on it! - 46 Chanter (Was going to twink 50 back in the days..). - 50 Sin (Without armor, only weapons, can be used for twinking). Here you have screenshots of the Sorcerer, Gladiator, and Cleric. I dont see why to put screenshots of the other characters, they're just a bunch of shitty alts anyways. What is the thing about this account is the sorcerer. I tear apart EVERYTHING, including simca, wormweed, kamushkin, whoever you wanna fuckin' kill, you just need skeels! PICTURES; Character Log-in Screen: ImageShack® - Online Photo and Video Hosting Sorcerer: ImageShack® - Online Photo and Video Hosting - ImageShack® - Online Photo and Video Hosting - ImageShack® - Online Photo and Video Hosting - ImageShack® - Online Photo and Video Hosting - ImageShack® - Online Photo and Video Hosting - ImageShack® - Online Photo and Video Hosting - Weapon; ImageShack® - Online Photo and Video Hosting - Abyss Points; ImageShack® - Online Photo and Video Hosting *EDIT: Abyss Points increased by 25,000* - Stats; ImageShack® - Online Photo and Video Hosting This character also have 30elite +15/12 with MB/HP for gladdies. Gladiator: ImageShack® - Online Photo and Video Hosting - ImageShack® - Online Photo and Video Hosting - Weapon; ImageShack® - Online Photo and Video Hosting Cleric: ImageShack® - Online Photo and Video Hosting That's about it, hope you like my account! PM offers, and this is still worth the same as before because of F2P so I dont want no stupid arguments about that! Payment Method; PayPal / Bank Transfer! And dont.. PLEASE dont think I did all this work to ******* scam ! : ***************************************************** (prefered): MariusAasgaard Thanks for reading!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.