Selling 85 - Shaman, Priest, Paladin, Druid, Warlock,...

Discussion in 'WoW - US Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by Kevin Christie, 5/20/12.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kevin Christie

Kevin Christie
    Expand Collapse
    High Risk Status: This user has been flagged as high risk due to one or more reasons

0   0   0

85 - Shaman, Priest, Paladin, Druid, Warlock, Hunter 80 - Death Knight Above 70 - Mage, Warrior Above 65 - Rogue Mounts Mounts included on this account are the Annual pass mount, Amani Timed chest mount, Raven Lord, White Polar bear, Wooly Mammoth, Green Proto Drake, Drake of the Northwind, Swift Flight Form, Swift Zulian Tiger mount (No longer ingame). Gear All level 85s are geared to ruthless gear, priest and Druid are full cataclysmic and are geared to do raid finder. Majority are already fully raid finder geared out. Along with around 17k gold on the account. Proffessions Druid has Maxed out jewelcrafting and Mining, Hunter has skinning/leatherwork. Extra Benefits As I said earlier, this account has the Annual pass which means you ALSO get access to the mists of Pandaria beta and Diablo 3 FREE OF CHARGE. The account information will be sent via your e-mail or ebay inbox along with secret question anwsers. You may do what you wish with the account. Due to the quality of the characters on the account, the rarity of some mounts, The annual pass and the time taken to level these characters to this quality I will be asking for a top price, Negotions are avaliable so message me if you're interested. Please feel free to e-mail for extra info such as Armory links etc
    [​IMG]

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.