80 Female Ranger Doomsayer(FFA PvP) - $100 - Full Gemmed and Crafted GearMiddleman Seller Guide

Discussion in 'Age of Conan Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by Age of Conan Accounts, 9/28/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Age of Conan Accounts

Age of Conan Accounts
    Expand Collapse
    Bot

0   0   0

Hello, for sale is a level 80 Female Ranger on the Doomsayer (FFA-PvP server). Below is a list of information (Including Gear) The character has full crafted gear all with some of the best gems slotted in the gear. Probably the hardest hitting ranger on the server. PLEASE POST HERE BEFORE CONTACTING ME ON AIM. THANKS! Buyout: $100 Payment: I will only accept paypal from you if you're verified or have some sort of rep on MD. Gear: Bluesteel-studdedCap (Gemmed with +bow damage gems) Bluesteel-studded Jerkin (Gemmed with +bow damage gems) Bluesteel-studded Gloves (Gemmed with +bow damage gems) Bluesteel-studded Fauld (Gemmed with +bow damage gems) Sunsteel-studded Girdle (Gemmed with +bow damage gems) Bluesteel-studded Wristbands (Gemmed with +evade chance gems) Fine Ironsilk Cloak (Gemmed with +bow damage gems) Sunsteel-Studded Boots (Gemmed with +bow damge gems) Filigree Gold Signet(x2) (Gemmed with +evade chance gems) Bluesteel-studded Brassarts (Gemmed with +bow damage gems) Weapon: Bluesteel Reflex Bow (Gememd with +damage gems) Reinforced Heavy Cutum (Gemmed with Evade Chance) Mounts: 2g Horse Mount Rhino PLEASE POST HERE BEFORE CONTACTING ME ON AIM. THANKS! AIM SN: Dosage44

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.