Selling 7* SALE - Mian - SonjaU - Andres - Huelle -...

Discussion in 'Fantasica Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by Fantasica Accounts - Buy and Sell, 10/5/14.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Fantasica Accounts - Buy and Sell

High Risk Status: This user has been flagged as high risk due to one or more reasons

0   0   0

7* SALE - Mian - SonjaU - Andres - Huelle - Autumn - Selma - Romulus PlayerUp.com Hello everyone (^ - ^)/~, I am a passionate Fantasica-player and used to buy here a lot. Unfortunately this time real life caught up on me and I thought it's time to sell some stuff. Let me know if any of the following raise your interest: 7* : mlb Mian - 220$ mlb SonjaU - 140$ mlb Huelle - 70$ mlb Autumn - 125$ mlb Andres - 130$ mlb Selma - 65$ mlb Romulus - 90$ Trading/buying stipulations are as follows: Process for trading: 1. Contact me through kik: foxinwintercoat 2. I will open trade and you reply with Luna or a 1* card 3. Send the payment (Must be with gift option **if using mobile must attach gift msg) to my paypal with the following message: "I am (username) my ID is (ID number) purchasing (item). I understand that these are virtual goods and accept that no refunds or returns." 4. I will confirm the trade after I have received the payment. Just drop me a line, I am on almost all the time ( ^ - ^ )/ Thank you!

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.