Selling 60 Mage: 976 PA lvl's, Relic staff, Full raid...

Discussion in 'Rift Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by Rift Online Accounts - Buy and Sell, 8/18/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Rift Online Accounts - Buy and Sell

High Risk Status: This user has been flagged as high risk due to one or more reasons

0   0   0

60 Mage: 976 PA lvl's, Relic staff, Full raid gear, Orange tier loyalty. Not sure what happened with my first post so I'll try this again: About to start school again and will not have time to play any more so I am going to sell my account. Included is my main mage, lvl 60 full raid gear 520+ hit, relic staff, maxed reputations of all SL factions except the new ones, maxed torvan and lycini (so you don;t have to grind that). Best in slot core with 2 relic greater esseneces, full best in slot lustrous runes on everything or best in slot faction runes. R77 pvp, all warlord and freelancer gear, max conquest power. 976 PA levels, orange tier loyalty (eleite portrait frame). Also on the account is a lvl 60 rogue that has 420+ hit for dps and is raid ready, and 425 toughness and 420+ hit tank set with 61k HP self buffed. The rogue is all ready for raids and the tank gear is already pretty nice. Both level 60 characters have 10+ mounts including rare mounts and they each have the fastest 150% mount so all mounts will scale to the fastest possible speed. The PA is account bound so the rogue also has 976 PA levels. I also have about 5 toons from lvl 15-35 to use to transfer between servers. The main toon is fully ready to get into the new top tier raids as soon as they come out in a month or 2. Only looking for $300 from a serious buyer. Email me at: [email protected] with any questions or send me a pm. email would be faster though. Thanks for reading, Here are some screen shots, the pictures might not work, but just click on them and it should show you the pic.

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.