53 Gladiator 50E 5/5 & 42 Sorcerer SICK twink!Middleman Seller Guide

Discussion in 'Aion Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by Aion Accounts, 9/27/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Aion Accounts

Aion Accounts
    Expand Collapse
    Bot

0   0   0

Heyhey Im selling my Aion account because i have no time to play Aion because i have to study, and homeworks and projects suck up all my time. On the account there is a level 53 glad & level 42 sorcerer. It's around 10kk kinah on the account aswell, with a few items worth around 3kk. The Gladiator: This character have 320k abyss points on it, wich makes it "Asmodian Star 2 Officer", and full 50 Elite set armor, its the best PvP set in the game. It has the Fenris's Spear from the set, and the set is in Inventory. The set isnt really good anymore, now that 1.9/2.0/2.1 came out. It' has full lv.50 accesories and the 320k ap can be spent on lv.55 accesories. (Need platinum medals). The Sorcerer: This character have full 30 Elite set armor, with the 35 expert gold tome +10 with 30elite tome combined into it (11% castingspeed) and 3,78k dmg godstone (general gs), with around 3k kills, and 25k ap on it atm. Full 30 pvp accesories. Pictures: GladArmorImageShack® - Online Photo and Video Hosting GladWeaponImageShack® - Online Photo and Video Hosting SorcArmorImageShack® - Online Photo and Video Hosting SorcWeaponImageShack® - Online Photo and Video Hosting GladSetStatsImageShack® - Online Photo and Video Hosting SorcSetStatsImageShack® - Online Photo and Video Hosting The current offer price is 300 Euro. Buyout price: 350 Euro. I CAN TRADE FOR AN ACCOUNT WITH A LV.50 CHANTER WITH GOOD GEAR ASWELL, AND MAYBE IF IT HAS A MAIN ON IT, 51+ CHARACTER WITH GG ETC! PM Offers! : MariusAasgaard : ***************************************************** Cheers!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.