Selling $500 referral plus The BEST Marvel Contest of Champions account EVER

Discussion in 'Marvel Contest of Champions Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by Thor77, 2/1/17.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Thor77

Thor77
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

Price $:
    Buy Now Link:
    Buy Now
    $500 referral for anyone that assists finalizing the sale of this account.

This is an EXTREMELY RARE opportunity to become the owner of an absolutely incredible Contest of Champions account. You will not find another account like this for sale probably ever.

If you want the BEST available and can afford the price then I highly recommend you buy it quick because it is unique like no other in the world. Either buy it with money you already have or get cash out of a credit card and have this unbelievable account while paying your credit card the minimum monthly payment!

----!!!

The buyer will get alot with this account so please read it all so you will see the tremendous price you are getting for this account:

- Lets start with over 110,000 FIVE star shards (see pic to see its real). Kabam sells 1,000 5star shards at about 1,000 units, so this alone is 110,000 units which is $3,548 all by itself. You are already getting a $550 higher value from your purchase with this alone, and you will get this and a TON of more VALUABLE and RARE stuff...look:

- 10 EXTREMELY RARE Tier2Alpha catalysts for FREE (4 from Labyrinth first path, 4 from Act 4, and 2 more) so you can immediately get 2 of your 5 star champs to rank 4!! plus you get a TON of more amazing...

- You get 2 AWAKENING GEMS to awaken one 5star science and one 5star skill champ, PLUS you get:

- 41 Signature stones for 5stars (11 generic, 7 science, 6 mystic, 7 skill, 4 mutant, 4 tech, 2 cosmic)

- 43 T4ClassCatalysts to rank up any 4 or 5 star immediately (see pic to see its real) (8 Mystics, 6 Cosmics, 7 Skill, 6 Tech, 5 Mutant, 3 Science, and 8 T4ClassCat Crystals for you to open whenever you want). The best price T4CC have sold for by kabam is $29.99 so these 43 T4CC are worth $1289 alone. And you get them for FREE! and more AMAZING RARE:

- You get 6 AWAKENING GEM for FREE so you can awaken ANY 4 star champ you want now or in the future (1 science, 1 mystic, 1 cosmic, 1 skill, 1 tech, and 1 generic for mutant or any you want) PLUS you get:

- 226 Signature Stones for your 4stars (33 mutant, 47 skill, 38 science, 45 mystic, 39 cosmic, 24 tech)

- Over 11,700 FOUR star hero shards to open 5 four star hero crystals whenever you want

- 20 T4BasicCatalysts

- 25 Tier1AlphasCatalysts

- Over 12 million GOLD (see pic to see its real)

- MysticDispersion unlocked lvl4, PureSkill unlocked lvl5

- Finally as you purchase this item look at the God-Tier champs you are getting INCLUDED with this account plus more:

-- ScarletWitch lvl99rank5 !!!

-- BlackWidow lvl99rank5 !!!

-- DoctorStrange lvl60rank5

-- Thor lvl20rank5

-- Starlord lvl70rank5

-- Nightcrawler lvl20rank5

-- CaptainAmerica WW2 lvl20rank5

-- Ultron lvl20rank5

-- Plus a top5 prestige champ rank5lvl40 to be revealed only to the buyer of the account.

-- 42 other 4 star champs, 12 already at rank 4 (Crossbones, AgentVenom, Civil Warrior, and more)

Purchase is open to any extremely smart, fast and lucky buyer in the world. Buyer will receive game account username and password, and also linked email with password.

Payment will be done only by Middleman link below:

Buy Now - PlayerUp Middleman Service

Trades are not an option. I played on this account for nearly 2 years and have been the sole owner of this account.

Pics confirming account details:

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
    King.Jo likes this.
  2. Afrim ademi

Afrim ademi
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

Whats thw account rati g

3. OP
    OP
    Thor77

Thor77
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

Rating is 130k as I initially sold most of my 2 and 3 star champs. Good thing prestige is the driving force of the competitive echelon of the game.

I'll be glad to answer any questions. The current price will be reduced $500 as stated.

theangrydynamo likes this.
  4. OP
    OP
    Thor77

Thor77
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

PlayerUp is a dummy site and won't let me remove my listings, even though I wrote to Admin. Sorry, account was sold already elsewhere.

loki Loki likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.