Selling 4 times rank 1, pro stats for competitive players EU

Discussion in 'World of Warships Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by Gandalf123, 12/7/16.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Gandalf123

Gandalf123
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

Price $:
    Make Offer
    I am selling the account only cause i am accepted to a top uni in London and i dont think i ll have the time to preserve the account to its AMAZING shape !!

The account has reached 4 times rank 1, yes, that means that FLINT is on it, atlanta with smoke and 9.2 km torps is so fun that u cant get bored of it. !!

The win rate is almost 60% and and the average dmg is almost over 64k
    And here is the list of success :p

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~BATTLESHIPS~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Yamato with 2 mil xp on it and 18th skill cpt
    Montana, just got it, i enjoyed iowa so much i never actualy thought about getting it :p with 17 skill captain
    Grober Kurfust with 18 skill full secondary captain for MAXIMUM FUN !!!
    <<PREMIUM>>Tirpitz with 1 mil xp on it, with good cpt retraining skils :p :p

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~CRUISERS~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Hindenburg with 800k xp on it, absolutely awesome ship that citadels t9-t10 bbs for fun !! with 18 skill cpt on it
    Moskva, 18 skill captain , with amazing stats
    Minotaur, 18 skill captain , easiest ship in game, 150k easily in games

<<PREMIUM>> Atago, which is the king of my cruisers and the fund raiser for my whole fleet!! 1.7 mil xp on the ship, it literaly grinded all the credits needed to buy all the ships i own. !! with 18 skill cpt on it
    <<PREMIUM>> Flint, as i said in intro

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~CARRIERS~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Hakuryu with almost 1.6mil xp on it, i love this cv so much i ve done my top dmg with it more than 330k (also my average dmg with this bad boy is in top 10 on EU server, cant say how much tho :p :p 140k+)
    Independence, t6 us cv, just gor it to slowly grind xp for us carriers, but once y play on t10 y cant go back and have that much fun on t6, i leave it in case y wanna go for it !!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~DESTROYERS~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    <<PREMIUM>>Kamikaze R, with less than 100k xp on it, i am not the destroyer kinda player
    <<PREMIUM>> Shinonome t6 with 11 skill captain from the campaign
    Yugumo.
    18 skill captain

tX ships with premium camo in Minotair , Kurfust and Hakuryu, easily 300k profit every game.

Signals
    , enough to hold you for a long time and more than 500 dragon flags 333% xp to cpt
    Dooblons, 1000
    Credits, 40mil
    Free xp, 250k
    More than 11 mil xp can be converted to free xp though, so you can have the freedom you desire !!

The price is 600 euro, but slightly # depending on how fast its gone.

THIS OFFER IS UNIQUE !!

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.