Selling 35/50 Account with lots to offer WTS: Unlinked...Middleman Seller Guide

Discussion in 'Guild Wars 2 Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by Guild Wars Accounts - Buy and Sell, 2/12/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Guest

0   0   0

35/50 Account with lots to offer WTS: Unlinked Empty/Mule GW account with 3 campaigns I am looking to sell an unlinked empty/mule account with Proph + Factions + NF, also has 6 additional character slots, Igneous Summoning Stone, GW BMP, AND Nightfall Pre-order item perks The account is empty, has no characters on it. Looking for $60 via PayPal. WTS Guild Wars Lvl 15 Pre Searing Acc, Also Includes NF Collectors EDITION! img411.imageshack.us/i/gw010r.jpg/ img718.imageshack.us/i/gw011e.jpg/ Hey, Today im selling one of my old accs. It has A lvl 15 Necro fully dyed black armour in pre searing, He has R1 Drunkard And R1 Zaishen. Yes it is ncsoft linked and i have all info. Im either Looking for offers in ectos or real cash delivered by paypal thx Wts C5,H6 pvp account ?50 ONLY Hey selling a C5,H6 pvp account for only ?50 It is pc linked. Has all skills from all campaign because I bought the pvp pack on it. It has no pve, if you want pve you can buy the codes... The account also has alots of reward points. If you want the account with the reward points to buy armor and fancy weapons for pvp you will have to pay ?18 for each 1300 reward points. Have over 23 Positive feedback Private message me your If you are interested. Account with all campaigns, two level 20s, 21/50 HoM - $40 Hall of Monuments details. Level 20 Warrior & Ritualist. Warrior has pleted all campaigns. Highlights include multiple Destroyer weapons, Tormented sword, 250+ platinum. Warrior is also master and sole member of a guild with the Isle of Meditation hall. Haven't played in almost two years, thus nothing introduced into the game since early summer 2009 has been done. There are six mules with assorted materials, mods, inscrips, greens, golds, and consumables which I would conservatively estimate to be worth at least 50 platinum (I sat around in Kamadan to get an idea of current prices). I estimate the HoM count could be increased to at least 25/50 with the items and currency the account...
    https://fbexternal-a.akamaihd.net/safe_image.php?d=AQB30shpwpGqWNBT&w=130&h=130&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.spamsite.com%2Fimages%2Faccounts-images%2Fimg_reward_points.jpg&cfs=1

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.