Selling 313CL Beta Account

Discussion in 'SmallWorlds Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by cvc1996, 2/2/17.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. cvc1996

cvc1996
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

Price $:
    Make Offer
    First and foremost the account status:

1) 313 CL Beta account, join date in October of 2008

2) I cannot change the email, yahoo is quite picky about account security now, and because i logged in on a different computer one time, i have to assure the security by being called. The problem is that i use a phone number from my land line about a decade ago. So theres no way to log back into the account and as a result, i cannot change the email.
    This still fits for your security as a buyer, as i cannot log in to change the password after you purchase it.

3) There is almost nothing on the account, next to no items, no clothing, rares, or even resellable spaces. There are two spaces and they are both glitched and SW wont remove them.

4) The main avatar has been deleted, you will be on a brand new avatar with no levels and still under the 6 hour trade wait period. There is no gold and no tokens, all valuable items were transferred via my own middleman account to my sisters account.

Im looking for gold/items in value over 500k for this account. A money offer is also appreciated but im trying to get stuff for my sister whos still fairly active in the game. In the scenario of an ingame item/gold trade you would be trading with my middleman account, after receiving payment you will be given the account details, the middleman account will be deleted after i transfer the items/gold to my sisters account.

[​IMG]

1.PNG

2.PNG

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
  2. OP
    OP
    cvc1996

cvc1996
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

So an edit on this, after the recent SW security updates, i was given an opportunity to change my email.
    So now the email has been changed, and because its an email i have access to, it can be changed.

And now honestly, im old af yo, im moving entirely to secondlife, and my sister is less interested in SW and wants to move to SL too.
    So hit me up with kinda whatever reasonable offer, no lowballin since its still a beta 313cl account, but im more flexible on price.

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.