Selling 30 pieces Level 100 + Raid Boss Cracking account $3 only!

Discussion in 'West Game Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by Sinspiren, 10/1/15.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sinspiren

Sinspiren
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

Price $:
    Make Offer
    I have 30 accounts each of them have(slightly different from account to account, contact for detail):

100-300Stamina Potions
    50-200 Energy Potions:

5million Att and Deff(glass weapon up to 200).

Screen shoot of 1 of the 30 accounts:

I quit the game few month ago, managed to sold my main and sub accounts, here is the last a few accounts I have.

Those accounts are normal accounts well stalked, you can just play them as normal account or make interest for your main account as I did:

help your main account to farm Raid Bosses, by using the method, Your main account will have guaranteed those rewards for only one hit to the boss:

-Contribution Reward
    -Participate Reward
    -Support Reward
    -Encounter reward (if the boss is encountered by the main account)

depend on the bosses difficulty, your main account can get up to 600 bosses kill by using one of those accounts and get the listed kind of rewards. Will talk about the detail how the methods works after you buy the accounts.

The price is $3 per accounts, # if buy all or most of them. # to friendly buyer but serious offer only

I accept Email Transfer, Bank Transfer, Canada apple gift cards, Walmart gift cards, steam gift cards, Paypal, Alipay.

If you are interested talk to me by email: [email protected]

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.