Selling 2x Diablo 3 accounts with wow on 1 - $1 (St. Paul)...

Discussion in 'WoW - US Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by WoW Account and Character, 5/5/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. WoW Account and Character

WoW Account and Character
    Expand Collapse
    High Risk Status: This user has been flagged as high risk due to one or more reasons

0   0   0

2x Diablo 3 accounts with wow on 1 - $1 (St. Paul) I have 2 accounts that come with the game and info here below 1 Account has Every Class lvled to 60 on softcore with 3 chars that are paragon 32 42 and 35 1x char is a witch doctor with max mf 1x char is a cm wiz build do any mp lvl ubers no problem with 180k+dmg 700+ resist and 42k-44k life gear on him is over 500m in gold 1x barb char is ok geared but the other account has a lot of his good gear on it that was my selling account for rmah This is also the collector edition with angel wings Comes with the box and all that minus the diablo skull and usb got rid of that. Has a world of warcraft account on it i have not played in over a year so i am not sure how much gold is on the account but i know it had a lvl 80+ warrior with almost everything if not everything maxed and came with some rare mounts. The diablo account has 90m+ sc gold and around 18m hc gold with hc items worth a couple items worth a few mill each easy and u can change the gold for sc and get 3 to 1 ration so 3m sc for 1m hc. or play hc too as it has a lot of gear for low lvling did have a lvl 60 wiz but died. This account has all tabs opened, all the gem recipes even the new ones and almost all the recipes for blacksmithing to atleast the main ones. i have over 700hrs into the account in diablo 3 alone. The 2nd account was used for rmah and only has a lvl 5-6 char on it with some really nice items and has all the tabs opened for more storage. I used this account to allow me to sell with my other account and list 20x items for rmah and gold ah at the same time so 40 items so it is a big help for me. I also have a bot program that you can also have if you liked it was not used on either of these accounts and has a 4-5 year key and was used on my 3rd account but i have given that account to a friend. Again not used on either of these 2 accounts as they were my main 2. Looking to sell these as a whole. Shoot me some offers if no reply means no...

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.