Sold 228 SP l US PC l Super cheap

Discussion in 'DC Universe Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by antispam20, 2/19/17.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. antispam20

antispam20
    Expand Collapse
    High Risk Status: This user has been flagged as high risk due to one or more reasons

0   0   0

Hey guys, I haven't played this game in a really long time and it's not of any use of mine anymore
    I'm currently saving money to move out and thought this would be a quick way to make some.

I'm new to the website so I don't really have any rep but I do on a website called playerup which ive been a member of since 2010 if you need proof I would be happy to show you. I also run a business there.

To the point I'm looking to sell my DCUO fairly cheap priced for its possessions.

A little about the Acc...
    It is USPC Hero with 228 SP but also has a Villain low SP but 174cr (I have tons of replays for SP)
    - The 228 SP Char is 175cr Rage DPS & has 174 CR Tank Set
    - Also is fully geared in PVP
    - Has every Marketplace Aura
    - Has Rare items such as Cosmic Skin & over 33+ pages of styles
    - It has max mods and generator mods
    - Main Char has 2 bases one of which is filled with over 80$ worth of marketplace items

Has the following DLC's attached
    Fight for the Light, Lightning Strikes, Battle for Earth, Last Laugh, Hand of Fate, War of the Light, Episode 21, 22, 23, 24 And 25

The Account has all the Speed,Acrobat,Flying feats all achieved
    Only thing missing is some easy style feats to get you to at least 250+ (most are missing like only 1 item from the style and I'm too lazy to farm)

I can also provide in-game proof of the char as I just re-installed it to make sure if you want, have that option.

Only can Accept Paypal, sorry in advance.
    Message me here; or add my skype irollspriest for price talk.

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.