220 M.A/214 Advy account up for tradeMiddleman Seller Guide

Discussion in 'Anarchy Online Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by Anarchy, 9/30/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Anarchy

Anarchy
    Expand Collapse
    Bot

0   0   0

I have a 220 M.A and a 214 Advy on the same account with various other alts, and i'm looking to trade for another account. The M.A has a couple Ofab Parts, TNH belts, symbs, and some other things. I took his AI armor off for another account of mine. The advy is a very old character and a little gimped, you could say. The M.A has a little research done, and is above A.I level 20. The advy is about A.I level 15. I won't go into too much detail, such as to protect the account. This account would be best for someone who already plays the game and wants some new tools. That probably means an established player with some money/resources to use, as the account would need some armor to be back up and running. If you had the armor, a day would be all you needed to get the M.A in full swing again. Because of what I mentioned above, I won't ask for much for it. What I'd be interested in: Shade (preferably atrox) Agent (preferably Solitus) Soldier Enforcer Basically I'd take anything that is in playable condition and of decent level (200+ would be mandatory). For the shade and agent i mentioned above, I don't mean i only want the breeds listed. If you have another breed, feel free to offer them to me and I'll see what we can do. I'd be interested in just about any profession, though i'd like the above ones best. Also, any account i take must have some playing time on it. My account will come with a full month of it, so having the same amount on the account would be good. Please P.M me with any offers/questions.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.