220 Agent

Discussion in 'Anarchy Online Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by Anarchy, 9/30/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Anarchy

Anarchy
    Expand Collapse
    Bot Status (Automated): Handles automated general support inquiries

<span style="font-weight: bold Well its time to quit this game forever. So I'm putting my last and personally my fav one account. Its 220 RK1 agent. After long time there is no more fun in this game for me, all is laggy, crashes alot, downtimes causes my headache and million other reasons, mostly RL is reason i do this, alot of work so no time to play. Agent somes with Almost full Pande armor ( Missing jut Boots and Sigil ), There is also Set of Dust Brigade armor which is more than welcome on account for twinking or for regular use. There is few pieces of QL 300 ofab armor. To put max out of agent you will need some AI armor which dont come on him, im give it to my RL friend whos help me alot in game and it cant be back on account, but its still great character to play with. Got almost all top nanos & Weapons. There is alot of pande items, including All NCU's, all Belts, Hud/Util items and much more. There are almost all garden keys ( missing Scheol and Ely Sanct ) so its included inf key and inf sanct key. Comes equiped with decent symbiants but can easy equip 300 symbs ( with perk reset ofc). Like litlle bonus if you decide to have it there is jobe luxury apartment, SL beacon, and more 38 Veteran points to spend... I can accept ingame Credits or RL Cash ( just via MoneyBookers due to many paypal scammers ) Leave offer here, add me to ( Shadowmantium@ ) or send a pm if you are interested. Shadowmantium

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.