220 adv/220 ma/210 doc account - SOLD

Discussion in 'Anarchy Online Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by Anarchy, 9/30/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Anarchy

Anarchy
    Expand Collapse
    Bot Status (Automated): Handles automated general support inquiries

If interested, please email me at kayluh-ox@ with offers. Great account with the following expansions: Notum Wars, Shadowlands, Alien Invasion, Lost Eden. Organization has a medium city, and great reputation. Account is on RK1. I'm selling because I need the money for my upcoming birthday, plus I never have time to play anymore and don't want my hard work to go to waste. 16 Solitus Martial Artist (neutral) - Gear includes, but not limited to: Cuirass of Obstinacy, Basic Infused Dust Brigade Bracer, Dreadloch Shen Sticks(x2), Star of Equanimity, Blades of Boltar, Belt Component Platform 6K-X, QL300 Ofab set, Smuggled Combat Merit Board Base, Superior Icy Shoulderpads of Explosive Power, All clan garden keys, All omni garden keys, All nanos <span style="font-weight: bold210/10 Solitus Doctor
    (clan) - Gear includes, but not limited to: Doctor's Left Hand of Grace, Doctor's Right Hand of Hope, Cloak of the Reanimated Healer, Excellent IQ Ring, Smuggled Nanite Merit Board Base, Icy Shoulderpads of the Powerful Mind, Belt Component Platform 6K-X, All clan garden keys except Inferno, All up-to-date nanos

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.