21 day free trial

Discussion in 'Eve Online Accounts For Sale' started by EVE, 9/26/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. EVE

EVE
    Expand Collapse
    Bot Status (Automated): Handles automated general support inquiries

0   0   0

*credits to cilitante on part of post layout* I offer: +21 Days free game time (instead of 14 days) +300 million ISK * (depending on actual plex prices) +50 million to ISK for activation within 24 hours. ISK can take up to 48 hours. depending on my internet. Procedure: 1. You send me a PM with your e-mail. 2. You'll get from me the buddy invite-sent by e-mail. 3. Register, click the information contained in the email link. 4. When upgraded to a full account you will receive your money. Eve Client Download link * Valid only subscription payments by credit or debit card, WebMoney Transfer, paysafecard, ETC, PLEX, iDeal and PayPal. Please note that these payment methods are not eligible for the buddy program: Direct Debit, CD Keys, including CD Keys purchased or received from non-CCP sources and online stores such as, but not limited to: Steam Store, Direct2Drive, Gamers Gate, Impulse Driven. The trial time starts from the time of activation and it ends 21 days later regardless of actual time logged on the game. To extend your account once the trial time has expired, go to the Account Management section and login with the username and password of your account. Click the "Game Time" button at the top of the page. From there you can sign up for a permanent subscription. Note that the first charge will be 19.95 US dollars or EURO's for the account extension and purchasing EVE, after which the regular subscription prices apply. You do not have to buy a copy from a retail store to become a subscriber. tips when creating new account/character do not worry which race or faction you are. just choose which looks best basically once ingame you can use skills to fly any factions ships. with no restriction best wiki sites

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.