Selling 2082 Total lvl Runescape Account - $100...

Discussion in 'Runescape Accounts for Sale - Buy and Sell' started by Runescape Accounts - Buy and Sell, 5/6/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Runescape Accounts - Buy and Sell

High Risk Status: This user has been flagged as high risk due to one or more reasons

0   0   0

2082 Total lvl Runescape Account - $100 (Moscow/Pullman) Selling my runescape account that I quit about a year ago and I don't want it to sit and gather dusts. I just never really get on runescape because of college and part time job.. I also play other games instead. Total Level 2082 Combat level is 193 with new combat update. Attack: 99 Strength: 99 Defence: 98 Ranged: 81 Prayer: 84 Magic: 99 Runecrafting: 71 Constructure: 75 Dungeoneering: 82 Hitpoint: 98 Agility: 77 Herblore: 92 Thieving: 79 Crafting: 77 Fletching: 80 Slayer: 90 Hunter: 73 Mining: 79 Smithing: 74 Fishing: 75 Cooking: 75 Firemaking: 77 Woodcutting:84 Farming: 84 Summoning: 86 20 Millions coins in money pouch Quest Points: 322/342 with Demon Slayer, Rune Mysteries, Stolen Hearts, What's Mine is Yours, and The World Wakes left to do. Two of each skillcapes/hood and two questcape. Bank is full of average player gears which is probably little less than 10 million coins. Gilded Dragon Pick axe.. 5 fish mask (I dont know why), dragon defender, SoL, enough basic runes, 549 blue, 762 cris, 926 green, and 1505 gold charms, Gnome Scarf!, little above 2k of each extreme str, atk, def, magic and 1k of ranging potions (3). I WILL ONLY ACCEPT CASH AND MEET IN PERSON IN PUBLIC AREA ANYWHERE IN MOSCOW (pef) OR PULLMAN. I will clean bank pin, my email, and give you security questions once I find the first buyer. TEXT ONLY 208-6(six)9-15(three)3 if you want to know character name to look it up, if you're interesting in buying or if you have any questions . I will never reply to any of the phone call. SORRY if my English is not very good! ASKING FOR 100$ or better offer but cash pef, thanks!

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.