Selling 2 Rift Accounts 4 Sale/Trade i have a level 20...

Discussion in 'Rift Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by Rift Online Accounts - Buy and Sell, 8/18/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Rift Online Accounts - Buy and Sell

High Risk Status: This user has been flagged as high risk due to one or more reasons

0   0   0

2 Rift Accounts 4 Sale/Trade i have a level 20 warrior and level 30 rogue on 1 and the other one is only level 10 mage or something like that. The first one has the following gift packs for the account. Collector's Edition Item: Ancient Tartagon mount. Increases Character Speed by 60%. Collector's Edition Item: Collector's Satchel. Increases Starter Bag Capacity to 24 Slots. Collector's Edition Item: Shiny Lil' Trinket. Summons Bogling Wastrel Companion Pet. Promotional Item: Ascended Gift Pack Promotional Item: Crystalline Sourcestone Rune. Weapon Enchantment - Earth. Promotional Item: RIFT Pre-order Companion Pet Choice: One Per Character. Promotional Item: Shrouded Sourcestone Rune. Weapon Enchantment - Death. The second one has the following gift packs for the account Collector's Edition Item: Ancient Tartagon mount. Increases Character Speed by 60%. Collector's Edition Item: Collector's Satchel. Increases Starter Bag Capacity to 24 Slots. Collector's Edition Item: Shiny Lil' Trinket. Summons Bogling Wastrel Companion Pet. Promotional Item: Ascended Gift Pack Promotional Item: Crystalline Sourcestone Rune. Weapon Enchantment - Earth. Promotional Item: RIFT Pre-order Companion Pet Choice: One Per Character. Promotional Item: Shrouded Sourcestone Rune. Weapon Enchantment - Death. River of Souls Event Reward Pack (a nice little gift for the river of souls event) I whited out my name if you were wondering by the way, identity theft does happen lol. I am the original owner of both accounts. Please let me know if you need pics of the characters or not. The first account has a couple days left on it so if you would like to give it a test run its not a problem. I know the characters arent super high level but I can't run Rift on my pc because the game engine conflicts with my video card. I'm willing to sell these at a reasonably cheap price and I will throw in a month of play time if the trade/sell is really good. I do however prefer to trade for something else like another mmo account or a couple games from steam or something like that. If buying I will start the price at $40.00 USD for both accounts and we can go up or down from there. If you need more info or are interested just let me know. Anyways thank you for looking and have yourself a wonderful day.
    [​IMG]

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.